Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New from the UK

Silverbackjoe

Silverbackjoe

Jun 5, 2015
Hi guys my name is Joe. I am really looking forward learning every thing I can. Inhale been in the British Army and done boxing and martial arts so am no stranger to training hard but I have never trained to get big so this is new to me.

I

IronGedney

May 11, 2015
Welcome Joe, what are your goals?

Silverbackjoe

Silverbackjoe

Jun 5, 2015
Hay man thanks.

Not sure of my goals, wanting to get ripped and large. I have a ruff idea of how to go about the nutrition side of it and have bought 'Body Beast' from beachbody.com

Only thing I'm not sure of is how to put on size and loose BF at the same time. My BF is 24% at mo and my body type is the one where I find it quite easy to put muscle on but hard to loose BF.

Any suggestions?

I

IronGedney

May 11, 2015
I'm in the same bracket bud, hovering around the 23% body fat but struggling to cut down.... Something I keep hearing to cut/get lean is to keep up the intake of calories but drop the carbs to 100 grams total a day (even lower on non training days) and add in cardio aka gains eater. Which i tried but struggled with energy with training so i'm just mixing things up at the moment i'll let you know what works.

Silverbackjoe

Silverbackjoe

Jun 5, 2015
Sounds about right best results i've had are when I do high protein, low fat, medium carb. Try a hand full of almonds about 3 1/4 hour before workout I also use NO-Xplode for pre-workout supplement it is very good.

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome to the community! Maybe start a log once you get going.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID Joe, thanks for joining!!!

Bonehard

Bonehard

Sep 14, 2013
Sounds about right best results i've had are when I do high protein, low fat, medium carb. Try a hand full of almonds about 3 1/4 hour before workout I also use NO-Xplode for pre-workout supplement it is very good.

If you are not getting the original formula you're wasting money?

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
I have seen you around, welcome.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Welcome to The Den Joe, good to have you on here. Whereabouts in the UK are you from? I'm originally from Stratford-Upon-Avon, my family are all still back there.

Look forward to seeing you around the board, maybe consider starting a training journal as you definitely get some really useful advice and comments from others. Cheers MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic