Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

New broad in town

S

Sherriperoni

TID Lady Member
Mar 25, 2015
Hi TID. New girl stopping in to say hello. Rookie lifter, about 1 year in. Just started my first Var cycle, hoping to pick up some general knowledge around here. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm considering a Var cycle myself. When did you start? How much are you taking?

I may start with RAD140 first.

Anyway, welcome!

S

Sherriperoni

TID Lady Member
Mar 25, 2015
I'm considering a Var cycle myself. When did you start? How much are you taking?

Anyway, welcome!

M

Madmerce

May 1, 2017

Anyway, welcome!

Started off at 5mg twice a day for three days, now at 10mg twice a day. I'm about three weeks in (my start was delayed by a non-training injury), and to be honest I like it. I feel like my muscle gain has definitely increased, probably by about a quarter of what I would typically gain in the same amount of time with similar training schedule and diet. Obviously these estimations are very scientific. Any idea how I can quantify these results for a better review? I'm planning on comparing my lifts/sets/reps over time. Possibly measuring key body parts as well. Obviously i need to take more care detailing my training and diet.

I've never read much of anything on RAD140, how's it treating you?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Any idea how I can quantify these results for a better review?

Body fat measurements, compared to each other over a period of time? Be advised some methods are more reliable than others, sometimes more expensive or inconvenient too.

Do not fall for the "post noods of yourself" gambit. We already have too many of LK's, and you will never look as buff and toned as he does anyway.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
welcome to the den. any pics?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic