Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need some new ideas (Job search wise)

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
So this damn storm Sandy really fucked up my month. The client I was doing consulting for is closed and they killed the project today so they could divert resources. I was expecting to be there till December 1 at least. I have not had a full time job in over a year and its not for a lack of trying at all. I have worked on and off as a consultant, I sold Christmas trees, did security, and moved furniture. I'm going to do what I have to do for my family (3 kids) but I have exhausted my credit, exhausted my mind, and my resources. I'm starting to apply to government contractor jobs over seas

Anyway I'm looking for ideas and places to look for work. I'm on linkedin, careerbuilder, indeed, TheLadders, USAjobs and just about every other site out there. I look at local government agencies all the time and its just not financially possible for me to go public service at this point.

So I am reaching out for any ideas, resources, etc. As for the type of work I am generally applying for its everything from Project Management to high level security. I have experience with inside sales, process, and lots of technology. Ive managed as many as 50 employees globally and have worked in dubai, india, Manila, Hong Kong, and Tokyo.

I just dont know what else to do

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic