Kiddorism
What's New?

Need some cycle input

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Don't know primo-

Got an interest though, have heard from folks what GS said...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
They say primo adds more mass then mast. But i dont think you need primo, just with option1 and the proper diet you shouldint have a problem getting ripped.

I would agree that primo adds more mass. BUT, do not run primo if you are looking for it to give you a ton of mass....that's just not what it's designed for. The main advantages of primo IMO are quality gains, little if any sides, vascularity, fat burning qualities, and the fact that it's one of the easiest AAS to recover from post cycle.

You could run primo alone if desired. I still wouldn't recommend it because I love test too much, lol....but I'm not sure I could say the same for any other AAS. Personally I had no side effects when I ran it a few years ago at 500mg EW. I was kinda sad that I didn't run it at a higher dose, but I still got some killer gains over 12 weeks with Test E. I think primo was responsible for most of the "permanent" gains I've achieved over the years. That was the only time I've ever run it, but may add it into a cutting/recomp cycle later this year. The thing about primo is you won't see results if you're not dedicated. If you eat like shit and don't push yourself in the gym, you'll still likely see some results with a drug like Tren. This is not the case with primo. It gets booed constantly by people who are into quick results. My suspiscion is that a lot of old school guys ran primo because they loved the sustained gains it brought.

Masteron can have some nasty aggression issues and hairloss problems. On top of that I really think it's usefulness ends at precontest. Outside of that, it will not really build any muscle whatsoever. 2 times I've run it...first time I was sub 10% BF and loved the vascularity and leanness it brought. 2nd time I was over 10% BF and it really did nothing for me other than some added aggression in the gym. This drug really fucks with your mind IMO and will do you ZERO good at low dosages and/or above 10% BF. So, think about that when you make your decision.

If you can't handle tren, consider primo as a mild alternative. Steady gains that last...in the end that's what we all want right? Remember it's not a race, it's a lifestyle, so treat it accordingly.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
They say primo adds more mass then mast. But i dont think you need primo, just with option1 and the proper diet you shouldint have a problem getting ripped.

Ditto. Focus on the diet, and training this much and you'll get to where you're want to be, even faster.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Masteron can have some nasty aggression issues and hairloss problems. On top of that I really think it's usefulness ends at precontest. Outside of that, it will not really build any muscle whatsoever. 2 times I've run it...first time I was sub 10% BF and loved the vascularity and leanness it brought. 2nd time I was over 10% BF and it really did nothing for me other than some added aggression in the gym. This drug really fucks with your mind IMO and will do you ZERO good at low dosages and/or above 10% BF. So, think about that when you make your decision.

It's not that Masteron won't do any good with higher bodyfat; you just won't see the results as well as if you were leaner. The drug will still work the same regardless of bodyfat.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run mast before and I know what it can do. Like I said in my opening post, I have no illusions of putting on any significant mass with this cycle. I already am big enough for my personal preferences. I'm looking to cut down and keep the lean mass that I have. If I gain 1-2 pounds of lean mass in the process, then that's just a fringe benefit.

This ketogenic cycling diet is new for me. I started it at the beginning of the year, and have been quite pleased with it so far. Have lost about 10-12 pounds and not loss any lean mass. My energy levels at the end of the day are low, but my mind is playing with me like pre-contest times when I've cycled carbs in the past. I am relatively flat in the gym due to low glycogen levels, but I know what's going on so I can discount that.

Will likely stay at my present training mode until my fat loss starts to plateau, and then add in some additional interval cardio work.

Any comments on the orals? Winny bothers my joints a little, but it's not a show stopper. I thought about running tbol the first 4 weeks at 50mg/day, but am still leaning toward the winny, since I'm not too concerned about lean mass gains.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's not that Masteron won't do any good with higher bodyfat; you just won't see the results as well as if you were leaner. The drug will still work the same regardless of bodyfat.

IMO, that equals it "not doing any good" lol. What is the point of taking it if you can't see the results. That's the main point I'm trying to make here. If you have a higher % of BF you should not use it because it's a waste of time.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I've run mast before and I know what it can do. Like I said in my opening post, I have no illusions of putting on any significant mass with this cycle. I already am big enough for my personal preferences. I'm looking to cut down and keep the lean mass that I have. If I gain 1-2 pounds of lean mass in the process, then that's just a fringe benefit.

This ketogenic cycling diet is new for me. I started it at the beginning of the year, and have been quite pleased with it so far. Have lost about 10-12 pounds and not loss any lean mass. My energy levels at the end of the day are low, but my mind is playing with me like pre-contest times when I've cycled carbs in the past. I am relatively flat in the gym due to low glycogen levels, but I know what's going on so I can discount that.

Will likely stay at my present training mode until my fat loss starts to plateau, and then add in some additional interval cardio work.

Any comments on the orals? Winny bothers my joints a little, but it's not a show stopper. I thought about running tbol the first 4 weeks at 50mg/day, but am still leaning toward the winny, since I'm not too concerned about lean mass gains.

To clarify my thoughts, I think Primo is a better long term drug. BUT, if you're looking to experiment with something in the short term, Mast will most certainly yield better results.

The oral that gave me the sharpest increase is strength gains was winny. I think that's another reason that it makes your joints hurt. If I keep the dose below 75mg ED it doesn't seem to be too bad.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
IMO, that equals it "not doing any good" lol. What is the point of taking it if you can't see the results. That's the main point I'm trying to make here. If you have a higher % of BF you should not use it because it's a waste of time.

IMO, one should only use proper diet and exercise if they're fat. LOL

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
IMO, one should only use proper diet and exercise if they're fat. LOL

Haha, I hear ya DU. although I think there are other options for those in the middle at 10-15% BF. over 15% should consider treadmillabol as the best drug, lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
treadmillabol... very effective! should be dosed ED to get the full effect.

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
treadmillabol... very effective! should be dosed ED to get the full effect.

I HATE that drug! but I find it very useful in reaching my goals... and GS's mom helped me with the other goal... :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic