Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need help!!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
23 years old and going on your 4th cycle huh?
ever gotten any bloodwork?

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
23 years and going on your 4th cycle huh?
ever gotten any bloodwork?

This and your body fat percentage is at 20 and thats kinda high if you ask me. Maybe you should work on gettin your diet in check and lower the bf before you run another cycle. JMO

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
why sus and enan together ? you can if that is what you have.

what would I do ?

my experience and what worked.

Test enan 500mg wk

Tren 75mg EOD

var is fine like you have it , possibility of the gluco receptor upregulating is bad though for PCT.

and use a damn AI like anastrazole or even better aromasin. high estrogen will give you extra fat gain! and make pct slower! aromasin ed 12mg or anastrazole 1mg every 2days.

Diet is clean and cardio 2 x wk you should add some muscle and cut bit of fat. not saying results will be out-standing but good at least, depending on your discipline.

the cycle is only a fraction, diet, training intensity and determination is the most important thing my friend.

I know you younger guys hate to here that but it's true, I learned the hard way! peace.

This and your body fat percentage is at 20 and thats kinda high if you ask me. Maybe you should work on gettin your diet in check and lower the bf before you run another cycle. JMO

OP, these are the truest words you could possible hear right now, if I am not mistaken that is exactly what you asked for at the start of this thread. AAS help but they are in no way magic and if the other parts of this equation are not dialed in they can have quite the opposite effect of what you are intending to accomplish running them in the first place. Keeping Tren at 37.5mg/day for your first run is smart. Stick around and spend some time in the Diet and Nutrition section, it will reap large dividends for you in the future. Welcome to AB and Happy Growing.

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
I thought it was 20 but my cousin goes ur wrong no way that much he goes I'm 15 so yer got that wrong and yer I haven done bloodwork was going go do before this one?? My main reason is just wanted to no if that is a good stack going do

Test e 500 mg week
Tren acc 37.5 eod
Var 60mg ed
And forgot to say arimidex .5mg ed too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic