Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need help!!!

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
Hi guys I need some help on my next cycle and people to tell me if it's good or needs changing I'm lookin for size but also wana drop my bf% as it abit high. Also stuff is hard to get in aus so this what I'm doing and my stats

23 years old
175cm
86kg with 20% bf

Cycle:
1-10 test e 250mg a week
2-12 sus 250mg
1-10 tren acc half a mil of 75 mg eod
6-12 anavar 60 mg a day

Please if I need help and other ideas of what I can do

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
What is your experience with AAS before this cycle? What does your diet look like? How often do you lift and how often and what kind of cardio are you doing?

Your cycle looks like it should go after the bf if you are eating right, then it can be optimized by your workouts and cardio.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Hi guys I need some help on my next cycle and people to tell me if it's good or needs changing I'm lookin for size but also wana drop my bf% as it abit high. Also stuff is hard to get in aus so this what I'm doing and my stats

23 years old
175cm
86kg with 20% bf

Cycle:
1-10 test e 250mg a week
2-12 sus 250mg
6-12 anavar 60 mg a day

Hey Simon, if it was me I would keep the Test E @ 500mg a week, and drop the Sust, keeping your hormones stable will have a huge effect on the number of sides you experience, their severity, and the amount of water you hold. A single ester is easier to control and count on, and fight if necessary with anti-e's, etc. In regards to Tren, have you run it before? In fact, before I go further, what is your experience level? Cycle history? Based on your age, is this your first cycle? If so, drop the Tren and run your cycle like this:

1-12 Test E @ 500mg/week
* If this is truly your first cycle, this alone is sufficient for an incredible cycle if your diet and training are on point. *

If you have done a few cycles, you can look into:
1-12 Test E @ 500mg/week
6-13 Anavar @ 60mg/day

If you are set on the Tren, then I would double the dose you are considering. Keeping the Tren at 37.5 EOD is smart for assessing personal tolerance but if you can handle the sides or have run Tren before than I would jump up to at least 75mg/EOD. Overall with proper training and diet this could be a very effect lbm cycle,

Cycle:
1-12 Test E 500mg a week
3-12 Tren A 75 mg ed
6-12 Anavar 60 mg per day

If you can find Test Prop down under than I would lean towards that over Test E. Prop+Tren A+Var makes for one hell of a quality lean mass cycle, excellent for dry gains. Hope this helps.

----EDIT------ ^^^^^:eek: You are too fast for me Halo! :) ^^^^

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea like Halo said give us your experience with aas and what cycles you did first.

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
I have done 3 cycles before I've read up on this cycle but I wanted to ask my self from ppl who know what there talkin about I don't do any cardio now that's why I'm askin for help so I can get guided to max my results. My diet has dropped of now that's why my bf is high but otherwise I am strick on my food
Any help I can get I'll love

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
I have done 3 cycles before I've read up on this cycle but I wanted to ask my self from ppl who know what there talkin about I don't do any cardio now that's why I'm askin for help so I can get guided to max my results. My diet has dropped of now that's why my bf is high but otherwise I am strick on my food
Any help I can get I'll love

What were those cycles? Dosages? Substances?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
And what is your diet, now or going to be???

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
Thanks for the help babybull were like I wrote in pre msg done 3 cycles before yer I'm set on tren wana give go haven done before that's why I'm only going do 37.5 eod. I can get test prop but I can't get human grade I wana do this bc of work the pain will effect work. With that cycle do u think I'll lose some body fat cut put muscle on guys?? Can't go wrong with askin our American friends u guys know everything lol

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
firt cycle ran test e 250mg for 10weeks with dbol for four weeks at 30mg each day
2.sus250 with deca 250 ran that for 10 weeks
3. sus250 at 500mg a week boldenone 500mg a week
thats so far what ive done and now diet for upcomin cycle

meal1:
1 cup of oats with 5 egg whites

meal2:
1 scoop of wpi protein and a pieace of fruit

meal 3: 1 1/2 cups of rice 1 chicken breast wit veg

meal4: 1 med tin of tuna 1 cup cook rice with protein shake

meal 5: steak with veg

just before bed one more shake

now thats what its going to like what uz think??

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

23 years old
175cm
86kg with 20% bf

Cycle:
1-10 test e 250mg a week
2-12 sus 250mg
6-12 anavar 60 mg a day

why sus and enan together ? you can if that is what you have.

what would I do ?

my experience and what worked.

Test enan 500mg wk

Tren 75mg EOD

var is fine like you have it , possibility of the gluco receptor upregulating is bad though for PCT.

and use a damn AI like anastrazole or even better aromasin. high estrogen will give you extra fat gain! and make pct slower! aromasin ed 12mg or anastrazole 1mg every 2days.

Diet is clean and cardio 2 x wk you should add some muscle and cut bit of fat. not saying results will be out-standing but good at least, depending on your discipline.

the cycle is only a fraction, diet, training intensity and determination is the most important thing my friend.

I know you younger guys hate to here that but it's true, I learned the hard way! peace.

Last edited:
S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
C I can't get that stuff here in aus that's the prob that's why I'm asking for help on this stuff and what u think I'll get out of it

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
C I can't get that stuff here in aus that's the prob that's why I'm asking for help on this stuff and what u think I'll get out of it

you can't get what ? sorry late night , tired redneck here bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic