Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

need help understanding research lol

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Do research papers get you frustrated and confused. Do you feel like beating your head on your monitor. Do you want to find the author and detach his head and spine from their body? Don't get angry anymore click my link and demystify the language of scientists. Now you can impress the people around you. Want that promotion at work? Show of your new skill
https://www.astro.rug.nl/~terlouw/glossary.html

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Lol. Seems like a long time ago now but it probably wasn’t that long ago, I started reading a lot of studies on igf1 and growth hormone, thanks to Datbtrue Forum. Every weekend I would spend hours trying to understand and figure out if the study was actually relevant to real world BB. Who funded it and their motive. The subjects used. And all that. For some reason it was very interesting to me at the time. Think I actually got decent at reading studies and understanding if there was actually something there worth wild. But yeah, there’s always a million questions after getting thru one that is left open. The researchers often have many questions and doubts about their findings as well which takes you in a different direction. Then you forget where you started. Can be a big rabbit hole if you let it. So have fun my friend! Haha

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Lol. Seems like a long time ago now but it probably wasn’t that long ago, I started reading a lot of studies on igf1 and growth hormone, thanks to Datbtrue Forum. Every weekend I would spend hours trying to understand and figure out if the study was actually relevant to real world BB. Who funded it and their motive. The subjects used. And all that. For some reason it was very interesting to me at the time. Think I actually got decent at reading studies and understanding if there was actually something there worth wild. But yeah, there’s always a million questions after getting thru one that is left open. The researchers often have many questions and doubts about their findings as well which takes you in a different direction. Then you forget where you started. Can be a big rabbit hole if you let it. So have fun my friend! Haha
I stumbled across that link after searching for a study since the author did not reference the study. Claim was subq 17a has upto 10 fold increase in effectiveness. I found the study it was done on rats and only 1 steroid was tested Metribolone. But reading the study was painful I had to stop and rub my head a few times

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
It was pretty funny reading all those statements you see a lot in studies. Makes you realize we don’t really understand shit and just scratching the surface at understanding these things. There is way more we still don’t understand about or bodies or the universe for that matter. Science is still at its infancy I feel like. We have a long way to go still. And the human factors of mistakes don’t help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic