Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

need blood help

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys need to do some bloods wht sites u guys using I'm on east coast if tht helps.. how does tht all work online? Thx j

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
privatemdlabs.com

Use the female hormone panel. Its a lot cheaper than the male test and will still give you the essential numbers

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^I just read these guys are requiring id now. I been using healthonelabs.com , no issues

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
I'm gonna tell ya, I don't trust them at all. I judge any if any sides by excrement, skin, Head shed, BP, and oh yea, someone mentioned "listen to your body", follow with study.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm gonna tell ya, I don't trust them at all. I judge any if any sides by excrement, skin, Head shed, BP, and oh yea, someone mentioned "listen to your body", follow with study.

That's how people die, unnecessarily, from the "silent killers". Don't assume that you'll be able to tell how your liver, kidneys, heart, etc are functioning. Will you be able to tell if they are failing? Sure, but wouldn't you have wanted to know that FAR before that point?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
^^^Your absolutely right. I am not advocating "not to do blood test", However, from these shoes these feet wear, Without all the explanations why I dont', OK, short and sweet, went in for a test, next thing I knew, they were preping me to remove appendix. This Young dr came in and stated, sorry we had the wrong chart. That close to malparctice. Your right, what's the odds of that?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
^^^Your absolutely right. I am not advocating "not to do blood test", However, from these shoes these feet wear, Without all the explanations why I dont', OK, short and sweet, went in for a test, next thing I knew, they were preping me to remove appendix. This Young dr came in and stated, sorry we had the wrong chart. That close to malparctice. Your right, what's the odds of that?

Fair enough. But in reality, this is exactly why you do your own research and don't take one pill, or have one procedure, etc, until you have examined YOUR bloodwork and compared it to an overwhelming majority of online info (and second and third opinions from real life doctors).

What happened to you IS scary, and is actually not has uncommon as you would like to think. But we, as a group, seem to be much more in charge of our own health, so take control at the doctor's office as well. I have had more doctor's appts over the last 4 years than I can remember, and I've learned to study my body, learn about what I'm feeling or symptoms I'm having, and then letting the doctor feel like he's in control UP TO A CERTAIN POINT. Then I start asking the hard questions and questioning anything he may have said that was an opinion or "old school thinking". It's your body, your health, so let them do the labwork, and then take charge.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
You lay back and wait, you read and you study IE TID, in this situation and compile that knowledge towards the goals you set forth and let no one get in the way. I get checked every two years But, I make that dr listen to me, and that's a problem now, stand your ground. Let it be said "Knowledge is Power"

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Always get regular blood tests especially when running any gear.i always get blood work done twice a year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic