Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need alil advice on first cycle

lennon

lennon

Aug 11, 2011
Advice from the seniors for first cycle

Seniors from this forum, i need some light to be shed on the first cycle i've planned to do. I did my research and have been reading up in this forum for the last couple of months. I been training in the last 2 years and eating as clean as i can.

I recently found a reliable source in my region and so have planned to start my first cycle.

I intend to run Dbol and sustanon as these are what i can get at my side.

Sustanon 250mg/wk 1 - 12
Dbol 30mg ED/ wk 1 - 5

PCT
Nolvadex 40mg ED wk 1 - 2 / 20mg ED wk 3 - 4

Although i've been readin quite abit but i came to my conclusion of skipping clomid on the first first cycle. I would appreciate any help or sincere advice anyone here could offer. If you want to bash me for whatever reason, please head else where. what i need is constructive and helpful criticisms.

Honestly i posted this on another forum and was happy with advices given but came to realize that forum seemed to promote a particular range of OCT PCT therefore i got alil wary and decided to seek a second opinion.

Cheers!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I hate sustanon unless your shooting it every other day.

get test enanthat or cypionate and everything else looks good.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Welcome to the iron den. nice way to present your question. well done. how about if you also start an intro thread and help us to get to know you! :D

Cut_Throat

Cut_Throat

Aug 11, 2011
What Goldy said (I am not a senior member here but I have experience)

I am sure you will get results out of 250mg a week but I would say that it wouldn't even hurt to bump it up to say 500mg a week.

First cycle run test-enanthate - cut your cycle from 12 weeks to 8-10.

D-bol looks fine but personally not a big fan.

Make sure you have what you need on hand in case gyno decides to rear its ugly head (Letro for Estrogen, Caber for Progesterone).

CUTTHROAT

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
What Goldy said (I am not a senior member here but I have experience)

I am sure you will get results out of 250mg a week but I would say that it wouldn't even hurt to bump it up to say 500mg a week.

First cycle run test-enanthate - cut your cycle from 12 weeks to 8-10.

D-bol looks fine but personally not a big fan.

Make sure you have what you need on hand in case gyno decides to rear its ugly head (Letro for Estrogen, Caber for Progesterone).

CUTTHROAT

Dammit, i didnt catch he was only doing 250 of test. need to do at least 400, most like 500 as a starter.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Double the test dosage to 500 mg a week and run it for the full 12 weeks, also your PCT needs something to raise test levels back up you need clomid with nolvadex

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Double the test dosage to 500 mg a week and run it for the full 12 weeks, also your PCT needs something to raise test levels back up you need clomid with nolvadex

when i used to do PCT, i would always run nolva alone and had no issues.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
when i used to do PCT, i would always run nolva alone and had no issues.

This is just what i would do if he wants too by all means dont run clomid i know he said he didnt want to, I just think he would recover faster

lennon

lennon

Aug 11, 2011
wow, i am impressed and grateful for such quick response and also logical advices. Thanks everyone. Alltheway, i am a simpleton based in S.E.A and have been training a couple of years. about to hit 30 so i spent the last year researching on AAS and a couple of other stuff. I totally respect and understand this isn't the magic pill but have decided to make a leap of faith to push past certain plateaus.

goldy, cut_throat and youngstunna thanks for the advice. Unfortunately for me i couldn't get my hands on test e or test p, sus was the only gear i could get along with dbol. I am still a month away from the planned date and i am looking into getting an AI to run with PCT. Any thoughts on OTC AI, there one compound i am interested in, ATD - 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione. Suppose to be an AI. Research has been successful in animal studies and cell cultures but evidence hasn't been found yet with regard to human interaction with this compound.

I was thinking to do 500 and pin mon n thurs EW. But i hesitate as it's the first cycle so not too sure how my body will react. goldy u mention thumbs down for sus, could u share your opinion. I understand due to the mix of long and short esthers in sus it can be diff to figure out half life and all, is that the reason?

Cheers!
i've a feeling i am gonna leave the old forum and shift here for good. :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ATD is basically the herbal version of aromasin more or less, it works but you will need to take alot more than you would with aromasin.

If it's cheap than yes, compare the price to aromasin first which kicks it's ass all over the place.
I've used the ATD before.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I say run Test E or C for 10wks at 400-500mgs a wk. I dont see a need for dbol in your first cycle in my opinion. You should see really good results as long as your diet is in check like you say it is.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Your cycle looks a lot like my first. Id go with Test enanthat or cypionate over sus. Everything else I'd leave alone. My first cycle I went 10 weeks and looking back should have went 12. If I were you I'd do this:

Test E 500mg per week for 12 weeks (MT)
Dbol 30mg per week for the first 5 weeks

PCT exactly the same you have planned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic