Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Need a new prep coach

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
didnt know where to begin this thread but i recently competed in the USAs and i went in by myself. no coach and knowing id probably miss my mark. it was a test run of sorts seein as how i was and am qualified through all of next year as well. i ended up spillin over. being there was a sobering humbling exp. everyone there had there guru or coach. Chris Cormeir, george farah, fakhri , hany, shelby starns, dave kalic, etc. So i ask you guys, who should i go with? i was gonna use Dave Kalic but my training partner does and id like to get diff knowledge we could share. plus i want someone to take care of me from pct, offseason, bloodwork, to full contest prep. right now its between Fakhri (cheapest, looks at your blood work, but has you do hours apon hours of cardio) Neil Hill (almost as expensive as George F, long good history, also good about bloodwork) George Farah (most expensive, does full range pcts, offseaon, and prep, experience with bloodwork, long list of successful clients which could be a good or bad thing) who should i use brothers???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic