Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

myostatin genetic mutation

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
hubby gavethis to me for u guys...this kids only 23...he said there are very few cases of this thing called "myostatin genetic mutation" flex wheeler was said to have this gene unbalance??? what ever that is..

alexey lesukov301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Nice, the kid is huge. I'm certainly no expert, but I have looked into myostatin a bit. Apparently levels in the human body are at their peak within 8 weeks on cycle. The thought is that it inhibits our growth so we don't get too massive(*#@*%$#*) LOL. There are a few different thoughts out there to deal with it, one is to just push through, another is to add another compound to force through. I have looked for definitive answers on a few boards and different places but there are always 2 sides to every story. Some say it stops growth, others say even at peak levels there is still growth. We are all different, if I'm on short esters for 8-10 weeks I don't worry, but longer runs on long esters I will add another compound.

Some of my thoughts.

Cheers REK

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
The disorder is strait out of xmen. They are gods among us. Bet legends from old are something like this.

There is a boy about 8 years older than my daughter. She can bring that older man home without me getting all pissed. Well unless he is a jerk. ;)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Huge particularly for his age.
thanks for sharing

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Huge kid for sure.

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
Big Kid for sure

well genes are my fav topic wait or is it jeans as in women's lol

We can attch this gene to a gutted out virus to change our own. Can someone get me a blood sample?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Big Kid for sure

well genes are my fav topic wait or is it jeans as in women's lol

We can attch this gene to a gutted out virus to change our own. Can someone get me a blood sample?

Yeah pretty much you can. There at least one maybe two negative regulators of myostatin now I think that are being used in clinical trials and animal models using an adenovirus as vector. I think there is also an antibody under study. There are also ways to select for B-cell clones to target antibodies to your particular protein of interest. I think something like this is being looked at to to target the myostatin pathway but it has been a while since I looked at this stuff. Problem with that route is tolerence. The body will destroy B-cells that target self so such an approach can be nullified by the body.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Is that phil heath in the video with him at 1:17? The kid looks almost as tall. And it looks like quite a few years ago if that's Heath.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Yeah he is a freak. Awesome genetics, hard work and some AAS will do right by ya. The picture of him doing tri pushdowns is insane.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic