Nickobat
What's New?

My wife just told me the dude from friends show died

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Lots of these actors and actresses are under extreme pressure to be lean/skinnny all the time. I've heard that the camera adds 10-15 pounds (I don't understand that at all, but I've heard it said numerous times). So these guys/ladies who look nice and trim all the time are starving themselves to death, by either not eating, smoking all the time (so that they're not eating) or taking drugs (like coke and/or meth). It's cruel. When the show's producers are paying these guys almost $1 million per episode, you'd think they'd invest in personal chefs and trainers for these guys, so they would constantly be eating tasty, healthy food, and exercising to stay at their target leanness level.

Any young actor/actress who's offered drugs at a cool, Hollywood party should turn around and run, and never look back. That stuff eats people alive.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Lots of these actors and actresses are under extreme pressure to be lean/skinnny all the time. I've heard that the camera adds 10-15 pounds (I don't understand that at all, but I've heard it said numerous times). So these guys/ladies who look nice and trim all the time are starving themselves to death, by either not eating, smoking all the time (so that they're not eating) or taking drugs (like coke and/or meth). It's cruel. When the show's producers are paying these guys almost $1 million per episode, you'd think they'd invest in personal chefs and trainers for these guys, so they would constantly be eating tasty, healthy food, and exercising to stay at their target leanness level.

Any young actor/actress who's offered drugs at a cool, Hollywood party should turn around and run, and never look back. That stuff eats people alive.
For decades child and younger actors were treated more like animals , race horses if you will.

Get what ever you can out of them while they are young and then put them out to pasture and look for the next fastest thing out there.

It's fucked up no one through Hollywood history or TV has ever really looked out for them all the way back to Shirley Temple and the Our Gang kids , spanky and alfalfa and all them , how many of those guys drank themselves to death or died broke from never making a dime due to them being fucked over by contracts and sneaky greedy bastards.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
1699017493427.png

J

JazmineWaters

Jan 17, 2023
No way, really? That's a total bummer. RIP to the Friends dude. It's wild how these shows become such a big part of our lives.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ketamine? That is a cat tranquilizer from what I recall when I worked at an animal shelter one summer.
I am hearing about people using it to treat post traumatic stress, depression, anxiety and shit like that. I don't know if it is effective. I will say though, no matter what, people will abuse it just like anything else they are prescribed or self prescribed.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Ketamine? That is a cat tranquilizer from what I recall when I worked at an animal shelter one summer.
It's often touted as a vet drug, but we've used it quite often in the ICU...not as much as before as it can cause hallucinations (to which we might also give versed to alleviate it), but also as @genetic freak mentioned ALOT of people seem to be getting great results in alleviating their treatment resistant depression with it, getting it every few months I believe

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Not to derail the thread and get all mushy, but speaking of child actors I have to say I was SO impressed with how much Brenda Song turned Macauly Culkin around... while it's ultimately Mac's work, you can tell how Brenda looks at him and holds him she has tremendous genuine affection for him, not just some typical hollywood marriage, very cool to see how she looks at him... dang, I think I need some Nolvadex

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
All through the 90s n 2000s it was a club drug as well still is. Dump it out on a plate , dry it up in a microwave , scrape it up and sniff it , fall right into a K-hole , lasts like 15 minutes. We used to put a couple of drops of food extract in it before we dried it up lol mmm swiss chocolate and raspberry K

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic