Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

My way I like to Pin oils and suspension.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
If you remember Caged freak over at AB posted he used a 1ml AAS to 1ml plain grape-seed oil dilute. In other words for every 1ml of AAS oil he added 1ml of plain oil in the same pin, to cut the PIP.
And it works !!!
Ive taken this concept just a little step further:

Let's take Test E. as and example:
I take 2 ml of Test E. and mix in the same syringe 2ml of plain grape-seed oil, fill with a little air and let the bubble roll up and down to mix the two oils.
Then I take 4 23G 5/8" slin pins and back load each with 1ml. of the diluted mix from the regular syringe I used to mix them.
I shoot in 4 different locations ( I usually have 8 or more slin pins to use from 2 or more pre-mixed syringes) and there is far less displacement of tissue and virtually no PIP, unless you hit a vein.
The key is you must be at or below 10% body fat for the Slin pin to get into the muscle..
Same thing can be done with bac.water and suspension per pin.
Try it before you knock it. If you don't think it would work...well, It works on me an I'm around 8-9% BF
Granted that's more shots but by far less tissue damage. I still shot regular from time to time but this new way is so much less involved tissue wise.
I hope someone will try it and hope it helps.
Peace,
Titan

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That seems like a lot of work to be honest. I put tne in my calves though so maybe it's not a thing for me. 3cc in my delt doesn't cause pip.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I dont really get PIP with the labs I use. Like POB said 3ccs in the delt is no problem. I can tell there is some oil in the muscle but thats about it. I use a 25g 1" pretty much everywhere. When on TRT I like sub q shots.

Now, there is no way I would try TNE in the calf...that's just nuts lol...and my calves are a genetic gift size wise.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I've used Watson cup. and I get PIP so don't think it's my source. Now defining PIP may be a bit different for everyone. I consider any soreness from AAS PIP so maybe the term is a bit nebulous but if injected MCT and nothing else I'd probably have PIP from that.... LOL

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I've used Watson cup. and I get PIP so don't think it's my source. Now defining PIP may be a bit different for everyone. I consider any soreness from AAS PIP so maybe the term is a bit nebulous but if injected MCT and nothing else I'd probably have PIP from that.... LOL

I understand completely then...I have been on trt for a few years now and get no PIP from Watson, Pfizer, Perrigo, Paddock or any of the pharm grade Test vials I have used.

From fifteen to about ten years ago I remember debilitating pain from most of the ugls that were around. So Ive either built up a tolerance or the sources I have stuck with the last ten are just awesome lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic