severedthumbz
What's New?

My transformation from ultramarathoner to powerlifter

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Haha, that's funny.

Would be great to see some bulked up marathoners out there wouldn't it :)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Mini I remember when i used anapolan for the first time made by a company synetex.incredible or oral,drug size strength and a little bloat.would love to see you run it for 6 weeks and then compete in your lifting.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Awesome man!

Really nice side chest pose.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Mini I remember when i used anapolan for the first time made by a company synetex.incredible or oral,drug size strength and a little bloat.would love to see you run it for 6 weeks and then compete in your lifting.
LOL, well sounds good but never heard of it.

I'm happy being natty and beating the juicers at the PL'ing meets lol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Don't worry mini ill convert you in time lol.mini you know there's no such thing as a drug free comp.i don't know if your getting the news about what's going down here in oz but the biggest drug scandal in the history of the sport in our three biggest codes.i was laughing hearing the shit they were going on.any way take care happy lifting

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Don't worry mini ill convert you in time lol.mini you know there's no such thing as a drug free comp.i don't know if your getting the news about what's going down here in oz but the biggest drug scandal in the history of the sport in our three biggest codes.i was laughing hearing the shit they were going on.any way take care happy lifting
Yeah, it's big news over here mate. Didn't buy that coaches excuse that the cup of urine they found in their changing rooms had been there for 5yrs, what a crock of shit.

It's right through the NFL and I'm sure rugby in general. I don't know, maybe the Lance stuff is starting to bring all of this to light finally. Some of the worlds top stars should be worried IMO, wonder when Usain Bolt is going to fall from grace?

Good luck converting me haha !! The day I start eating meat is the day I fill my syringe up lol.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
From my cycling/triathlon days...

348_31128363719_6677_n.jpg

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Haha, I wish. I have a different look now for sure, but I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination. Took this video on Monday night...

One of my goals is to pull 200kg this year ~ 205kg is the New Zealand record for my weight class (130-145lb). I'm confident I will get the 200, that 170 in the video was a deficit deadlift and it came up off the floor pretty easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
... and now back to ultrarunner :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic