Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

my squatting progress, 4 1/2 years after acl replacement/meniscus tear.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
thanks deadweight! took me 8 months just to squat the bar! im gonna get it back, pre-injury, still a little shaky.
Well,being your 43 years old...Your not a spring chicken any longer...Im 46 and it gets ruff as the years roll on bye....Just take it easy and lift SMART...U def dont need any more set backs like the one u had...That is a serious injury....I tell u what.I really admire your will to make it back,,,,Something inside u is driveing u to exceed ....what ever it is keep it close to ya....Its all mind over matter....And u have to right set mind....big props to ya bro...I know when someone is driven to be the best they can be and i see that in your amazeing progress...deadweight

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Well....I suppose I have no excuses then...lol

Not that its good for you but it was nice hearing that it took 8 mths just to squat the bar. I'm almost a year post op acl/menicus repair and some days are really really tough!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
will check it out pillarofbalance! thanks!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks deadweight! i really appreciate your insight as to my current state! awesome bro and thank you for the inspirational words!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
we are in this together biguglynewf! if you ever need any kind of advice, or just need to know from someone thats been there, and still is, just give me a shout! carry on, thats what we do bro!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
we are in this together biguglynewf! if you ever need any kind of advice, or just need to know from someone thats been there, and still is, just give me a shout! carry on, thats what we do bro!

Much appreaciated! Things are going well I suppose. Possible that I just had set the bar too high. I have days where everyhting feels great and I hold myself back, but there are still days that are a total bust. All part of the process I suppose.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
i have found that a positive outlook, and looking forward to total recovery keeps me going bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic