Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

My next cycle. Opinions & comments plz..

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Grown men that can't control their anger/aggression. smh.

mands

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
My next cycle. Opinions & comments plz..

& FYI ass-hat, I never said I can't control my temper.. I pointed out I have an extremely bad temper that I almost next to never loose!... However Tren just shortens my usually outgoing friendly demeanor. You don't even know me! Do even lift?! Cause sounds like you don't have enough test in your system son! "Oh, grown men getting angry- oh, wow & no!"... WTF is wrong with you dude? Have you ran Tren? Prolly not. If that shit doesn't make you more aggressive you're either a Fag or a bitch!.... Get some! Balls that is... I hate to be a keyboard warrior... But you wouldn't face off w/me anyway even if you lived around the corner. FYI I've been kickboxing since I was 15!
I prefer to settle manly differences in the ring or cage!!! Not on the street like a kid or thug. So b4 you shoot your mouth on an Anonymous forum, grab your balls, make sure your guns are loaded!!! There mands.... Smh pffff

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
& FYI ass-hat, I never said I can't control my temper.. I pointed out I have an extremely bad temper that I almost next to never loose!... However Tren just shortens my usually outgoing friendly demeanor. You don't even know me! Do even lift?! Cause sounds like you don't have enough test in your system son! "Oh, grown men getting angry- oh, wow & no!"... WTF is wrong with you dude? Have you ran Tren? Prolly not. If that shit doesn't make you more aggressive you're either a Fag or a bitch!.... Get some! Balls that is... I hate to be a keyboard warrior... But you wouldn't face off w/me anyway even if you lived around the corner. FYI I've been kickboxing since I was 15!
I prefer to settle manly differences in the ring or cage!!! Not on the street like a kid or thug. So b4 you shoot your mouth on an Anonymous forum, grab your balls, make sure your guns are loaded!!! There mands.... Smh pffff
Wasn't really directing at you personally but just to all that seem to have a problem controlling their temper and I can see you can't even over a "anonymous forum". I learned to control my temper when I grew up a little. Helps for the upper hand in almost every situation.

I'm glad you've been a kickboxer since 15. I was a grappler and boxer way before then and faced off with many of kids around the corner that ran their mouths like some tuff guy. So I do my fighting wherever necessary son.

On another note you win this keyboard warrior contest as I really don't want to go back and forth with you.

I will answer your questions though. Yes I do lift. I guess you don't think that's me in my avatar.

Yes I have ran tren and plan on running it on my next blast. It's negative side effects for me are night sweats and reduced cardiovascular.

I had plenty of test in my system until around 35 or so and then went on trt. So have plenty these days but thanks for wondering.

Have a nice life and keep on being "tuff"

mands

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Wasn't really directing at you personally but just to all that seem to have a problem controlling their temper and I can see you can't even over a "anonymous forum". I learned to control my temper when I grew up a little. Helps for the upper hand in almost every situation.

I'm glad you've been a kickboxer since 15. I was a grappler and boxer way before then and faced off with many of kids around the corner that ran their mouths like some tuff guy. So I do my fighting wherever necessary son.

On another note you win this keyboard warrior contest as I really don't want to go back and forth with you.

I will answer your questions though. Yes I do lift. I guess you don't think that's me in my avatar.

Yes I have ran tren and plan on running it on my next blast. It's negative side effects for me are night sweats and reduced cardiovascular.

I had plenty of test in my system until around 35 or so and then went on trt. So have plenty these days but thanks for wondering.

Have a nice life and keep on being "tuff"

mands

Will do Bro, & just for you! Lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic