Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My Intro

enhancedceo

enhancedceo

Sep 7, 2015
Hey Everyone!

My name is Joshua Yeary and I have been lifting since I was around 15 or so for various sports (baseball and swimming). I am an Army veteran, business owner, carpenter, and devout Christian (which shows in the company that I own).

I became a trainer back in 2008 at the age of 18 and have been training ever since. I have trained for LA Fitness, Fitworks, several private gyms and for myself as an "independent contractor." During a 4 year period between 2010 and 2014 I also served in the United States Army as a Reconnaissance Infantryman. Upon leaving military service I purchased the company, Enhanced Body Formulations, and have been working to slowly grow it from, basically, the ground up. The company now specializes in online coaching and personal training services, is slowly launching apparel, and, hopefully in the near future, be re-launching our supplement line as well. As far as the training I specialize in general weight/fat loss, mass gain, strength gain, and sports performance (think training for football, baseball, etc); I'm NOT a contest prep coach (in case anyone was/is looking for one). Pretty pumped to be launching the new website shortly; we should have launched about a month ago but got sidelined by some unforeseen programming glitches.

As far as my personal workouts, I train, primarily, for strength, power and size. I have, recently, flirted with the idea of doing some kind of contest. I also use my own workouts to test various training principles, ideas, and concepts before using them on clients or in seminars. My brand new wife, we got married about 3 weeks ago from this post, is also very active with the company and working out in general; she is also considering becoming a trainer as well. We live in Columbus, Ohio with our son, William.

So, all in all, a quick rundown:
-Joshua Yeary
-25 years old
-Columbus, Ohio
-Army veteran
-Christian
-Owner and CEO of Enhanced Body Formulations (which our website is currently being overhauled as I type this so please visit once it's done)
-Personal trainer and Online Coach
-Husband and father

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I look forward to all the help I may receive and be able to offer in return.

D

davidslaton2015

Aug 27, 2015
Hey Everyone!

My name is Joshua Yeary and I have been lifting since I was around 15 or so for various sports (baseball and swimming). I am an Army veteran, business owner, carpenter, and devout Christian (which shows in the company that I own).

I became a trainer back in 2008 at the age of 18 and have been training ever since. I have trained for LA Fitness, Fitworks, several private gyms and for myself as an "independent contractor." During a 4 year period between 2010 and 2014 I also served in the United States Army as a Reconnaissance Infantryman. Upon leaving military service I purchased the company, Enhanced Body Formulations, and have been working to slowly grow it from, basically, the ground up. The company now specializes in online coaching and personal training services, is slowly launching apparel, and, hopefully in the near future, be re-launching our supplement line as well. As far as the training I specialize in general weight/fat loss, mass gain, strength gain, and sports performance (think training for football, baseball, etc); I'm NOT a contest prep coach (in case anyone was/is looking for one). Pretty pumped to be launching the new website shortly; we should have launched about a month ago but got sidelined by some unforeseen programming glitches.

As far as my personal workouts, I train, primarily, for strength, power and size. I have, recently, flirted with the idea of doing some kind of contest. I also use my own workouts to test various training principles, ideas, and concepts before using them on clients or in seminars. My brand new wife, we got married about 3 weeks ago from this post, is also very active with the company and working out in general; she is also considering becoming a trainer as well. We live in Columbus, Ohio with our son, William.

So, all in all, a quick rundown:
-Joshua Yeary
-25 years old
-Columbus, Ohio
-Army veteran
-Christian
-Owner and CEO of Enhanced Body Formulations (which our website is currently being overhauled as I type this so please visit once it's done)
-Personal trainer and Online Coach
-Husband and father

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I look forward to all the help I may receive and be able to offer in return.
Welcome aboard!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Welcome aboard. I have no questions.

JoeFriday

JoeFriday

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2014
Welcome aboard! Let us know when the website is up. :D

enhancedceo

enhancedceo

Sep 7, 2015
Welcome aboard! Let us know when the website is up. :D

I will! Its been hectic and annoying. We've been plagued with one bug issue after the next. Would have had it up about a month ago but had so many glitches with the programming. It's stupid... one misstyped letter or symbol and everything is screwy.

enhancedceo

enhancedceo

Sep 7, 2015
Thanks everyone! Quick question: how do I set it up to receive notifications through the forum only when people post on a thread I am involved in?

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
Welcome enhancedceo! You will enjoy it here! Very positive atmosphere and great members willing to help each other!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic