Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Keep em coming! Great work my dude

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
if you want I can give you their contact info and you can ask them yourself . I dont stretch anything purposely bro. i am not an expert with the editing program. Thees clients are all active clients on my facebook where i operate my business advertising and portfolio

I use an APP on android phone to make the pictures adjoined.

Im sorry but you are alone in your opinion. also this wasnt a feedback for my clients thread, this was for my GF, i just was showcasing my work, I did not ask for feedback beyond this

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534124_398201556954637_395399315_n.jpg

here is what i received this morning from a client who has had 3 kids 2 c-section and 1 natural

not saying im the best but i make a GREAT living doing what I do . portfolio and facts are indisputable.

My apologies MT, I shouldn't have said that. I think it was the Halo talking and the fact that I was only a couple days out from a show.

Keep up the good work.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Very impressive MT. I too only train clients individually. I tried the group thing for a sec but hated it. Everything needs to be individualized for the client. Groups can't really pull that off. Then the money thing like you said I agree as well that individual is where it's at.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
My apologies MT, I shouldn't have said that. I think it was the Halo talking and the fact that I was only a couple days out from a show.

Keep up the good work.

i too apologize for being harsh brother, thanks again, god blesss, would love to have some halo again lol..... on enough other stuff to compensate though haha thx again sir

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Very impressive MT. I too only train clients individually. I tried the group thing for a sec but hated it. Everything needs to be individualized for the client. Groups can't really pull that off. Then the money thing like you said I agree as well that individual is where it's at.

tbh im charging 35$ per hour not bad for mid 20s yr old ....have lots of clients no shortage as well :) word of mouth and my insane portfolio mostlyl ...have web instagram etc for it google hit me uptoo

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
fcucken pisses me off im trying to post another progress picof my girl and every time i reseize file too big still paain in the ass

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Damn dude...you are sculpting quite the woman.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic