Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My Full Review of Unleashed V2!!!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Full Review Time: Pit-Bull Unleashed V2 (Scale 1-10, 10 begin highest) (2 full scoops, I took the scoop out of my C4)

Price - 7 - Decent will explain in summary
Shipping - 10 - 3 days I like that, they are on the ball with this.
Packaging - 5 - Looks good but hard to get scoops out with big hands.
Mixablilty - 10 - Nothing floating, no residue, mixes great
Taste - 1 - Yeah it taste like ass BUT I don't take it for the taste
Energy - 9 - Within minutes I felt the Niacin rush, it was great. Sweat was pouring off of me during my workout.
Focus - 9 - Focus was great, always wanted to do one more, paid attention to nothing else.
Pump - 10 + - AMAZING pump, muscles felt full and about to bust, this lasted for 2 hours after I left I am still amazed.
Crash - 5 - I say 5 because I work out very hard, and this V2 made it way more intense, I didn't even get through the whole ball Game last night and went out like a light.

Summary: This product is excellent, the price to me is a little high but the reason is I am a big guy and I have to 2 scoop everything so a 30 day supply only last me 15 days. I really like this product to me it equals if not edges out White Flood. I have taken MANY pre-workout supplements (Jack3d, White Flood, Nano Vapor, Super Pump, ect.) I would HIGHLY recommend this and will be using it for my pre-workout supplement from now on!!! If you want an Intense workout try Unleashed V2!

Last edited:
jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Nice review. Might have to order

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
How does it match up to muscle marinade? You put a review of that up too, right?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Can't you mix it with something to soften the horrible taste?

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
How does it match up to muscle marinade? You put a review of that up too, right?

It seems to be a little better to me Gix, yeah I did the Muscle Marinade and the difference I saw compared to that was the pump bro. When I say amazing I was almost hurting it was so good. It lasted from the time I got to the gym around 5:00 to right around 10. NOW I took 2 scoops but if I don't then I don't feel a lot no matter what I take. The only thing I have a problem with here is the size of the bag and amount because that cuts me to 15 days instead of 30. I paid 24.99 plus shipping which was cheap for 30 servings and White Flood is 37.50 for 100 servings at Mass Nutrition. This is very good stuff!!!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Can't you mix it with something to soften the horrible taste?

Nah bro, its just horrible but I don't care I shotgunned it and was done, anything you mix it with is gonna be bad. It is WELL worth the bad taste to me.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I am going to mix mine with no calorie drink mix from walmart today. I thinks it kicks the shit out of muscle marinade

Update: mixed it with walmart brand sugar free. Tang. Tasted like cheap vodka screwdriver. Just shoot it in like 2 ounces of water and be done.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What, no video Hanni??

We could have compared the look on your face to ATW

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
i dont think Hanni would look anywhere near as good in a sports bra, but im willing to give him a chance.... no balls...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i dont think Hanni would look anywhere near as good in a sports bra, but im willing to give him a chance.... no balls...

LOL, nah bro I think I will leave that to the good looking women to wear that.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
I am going to mix mine with no calorie drink mix from walmart today. I thinks it kicks the shit out of muscle marinade

Update: mixed it with walmart brand sugar free. Tang. Tasted like cheap vodka screwdriver. Just shoot it in like 2 ounces of water and be done.

Maybe try mixing it with sugar free Jack Daniels.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic