Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

My DNP progress, this and that.

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
I decided to stop posting in the other thread and post in my own little thread. Anyways as I mentioned in the other thread, tonight I bumped my DNP level for the first time to 900+ over night and could sleep just fine. The head was managable and I even went out to a bar with a few mates. No I didn't drink alcohol there, it would have probably ended deadly for me. However it was very hot in the clubs and my shirt was soaked giving me kind of a wet t-shirt look ;) Didn't sweat much in other places though.
The big question is though, did anybody of you experience any muscle cramps on DNP?
I woke up tonight with my "butt" muscles on fire as if I ran a marathon and could barely move them. Today my muscles feel sore like as if I had a really hard workout.
Any ideas what it could be?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
When I sweat a lot on dnp it causes severe cramping I usually get it real bad in my hands, feet and calves. Rehydrating and replenishing electrolytes after you sweat hard will fix your problem.

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
Thank you sityslicker, really appreciate your input. I woke up to it at around 3AM and thought "shit, this is it" but I could go back to sleep again after a few very painful minutes. I assume it's the lack of magensium that causes the cramps?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Thank you sityslicker, really appreciate your input. I woke up to it at around 3AM and thought "shit, this is it" but I could go back to sleep again after a few very painful minutes. I assume it's the lack of magensium that causes the cramps?

More so sodium, then potassium. Drinking gatorade or eating something salty will help. An old school remedy for muscle cramps is pickle juice (loaded with sodium).

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hope you are not only drinking at min 1.5 gal but replenishin electrolytes and supplementing taurine. It is best to avoid prolonged places where you will get too hot like a tanning bed etc as this will also raise your core temp. Also I would be using stuff like l argenine l lysine etc to help eliminate free radicals while dosing DNP. Alcohol or anything that can dehydrate you (too much coffee etc) is also one of the worst things a person could do. Listen to your body and don't over do it!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Try some pedialyte and Pretzles bro. Mix your pwo shake with Gatorade too and that should help things. In the morning drink at least 20 oz water with lemon slices on empty stomach right when you get up

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
just curious to know why you're running the DNP at such a high dose? Are you on some type of time constraint? Not trying to be a hyper alarmist, I just don't see the point when slow and steady works just as well.

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
Thank you for your advice sityslicker and jhotsauce, I will definitely add them in my diet.

just curious to know why you're running the DNP at such a high dose? Are you on some type of time constraint? Not trying to be a hyper alarmist, I just don't see the point when slow and steady works just as well.
Well tommy, I just wanted to test my waters I guess and see at what level I get uncomfortable. Right now I am planning to run DNP until the 15th of December and am excited to see what DNP has in the bag for me. However I monitor my DNP levels very precisely so it doesn't get out of control.
Unbenannt.jpg

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
By the way I guess I should let you guys in on my progress from October-November. I had a climbing accident in summer after which I gained quite a lot of fat and decided to drop off the weight, going for 8% BF since I never enjoyed looking too bulky because in my job I have to wear suits, yada yada. During my life I never really went to the gym, however I play a lot of rugby, run 3-4 times a week and do rather heavy weighted push-ups, pull ups, situps (20-30kg) and so on. I am going for a lean ripped look. I know that this picture isn't the best but I started a rather detailed log when I began my DNP cycle so yeah, that's coming.
Anyways this is exactly one month of cardio and clean eating.

Bpvr47k.jpg

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I still think you shouldn't be messing around with it this high an for that long, until you are more experienced of a user. 12-14 days at low to moderate dosages... You don't know for certain you won't have a reaction to it at some point an like any other substance (but even more so with DNP) be cautious with the dosage, learn how you respond and become more advanced in your knowledge of the pharmacokinetics involved !!! I used DNP 6-7 times before I even ventured to a dose of 500mg making sure inuderstood everything there was to know as far as risks studies etc. I guess hat I am saying is just because you know your concentrations doesn't mean you are 100% safe from having an issue. Exercise caution and common sense, please !!

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
500mg would be too much for me, I hope you understand that I am only taking 250mg doses in a 16hours splits roughly. I should cross off the "just", it sounds as if I am not taking it seriously.
I am extremely aware of the risks and I am constantly on my toes especially when it comes to neuropathic problems (numbness, pain, tingling). As soon as I start noticing something in this direction I'll get off DNP immediately.
However I guess you are right about the long cycle, maybe I should cut it shorter, what do you think? I just had it all planned out so well...

Anyways for now I am going back to my 800mg level so I can function normally.

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
Now it's question time again dear Iron Den. Is it useful to take Dextrose while on a DNP cycle or does it defeat the purpose? It's pretty hard for me not to eat a single fruit through the day. Usually I eat 2 pears or apples a day and a handful of almonds as a snack when I get hungry. I am not sure if I understood the whole glycogen theory right and I am trying to substitute fruit with Dextrose + VitC Tablets. Any opinions?
My own opinion is that Dextrose will be great since it doesn't contain carbs that will cause your body to heat up and yet it provies the glycogen that is necessary to keep your liver functioning and help you with lethargy.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic