Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

my daughter

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
I pay a woman 300 +/- Euro a month. Well, I don't give her the money. I pay her bills, the old bills which she never paid.
she throws them. Before. Now I check her letter box - since 5 months, made payment arrangements.
She can't read well. She gives me 10 or 5 Euro a day and I buy something to eat for us or mobile credit.
I don't have children but I also don't ****ck with that woman. She is not like a daughter but I understand somehow your feelings.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I pay a woman 300 +/- Euro a month. Well, I don't give her the money. I pay her bills, the old bills which she never paid.
she throws them. Before. Now I check her letter box - since 5 months, made payment arrangements.
She can't read well. She gives me 10 or 5 Euro a day and I buy something to eat for us or mobile credit.
I don't have children but I also don't ****ck with that woman. She is not like a daughter but I understand somehow your feelings.

Thanks for playing along.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Congrats. I know the feeling. Both my son and daughter made the decision to live with me full time 2 months ago. It has its challenges but, its very much worth it.

N

NameLess

Jul 20, 2015
That's pretty amazing brother.

Pretty amazing indeed and I am Happy for you truly!

B

Bronik.

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2013
Congrats, bro. Happened for me a couple years ago. I know exactly how you feel right now. Enjoy it, brother.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Good to hear from you big fella. Nice to hear good things happening for you Jdub!

dont be a stranger eh.

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Great news Jdub, congratulations!!! Difficult decision for a child to make. Show her that it was the right one! Wishing you the best brother!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Congrats JDUB!!!

I just yelled at my daughter via text for using up all our family data. This post is a good reminder for me to keep things in perspective. I'll be sure to give her a hug and kiss on the check tonight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic