Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

my daughter

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
after 11 years of ****ing arguing with my x.....

my daughter is coming to live with me...I am so ****ing happy that she made the decision to come stay with me...

my life is so ****ing great right now!....anyone that has a daughter really knows how I feel.......Im on cloud 15.......

jw

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Congrats my friend. Keep that girl close.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Awesome. My daughter lives with me, after me and her mom split up, it was the only way it was gonna be. No chance in hell my daughter was gonna live with her mom and new boyfriend. We went rounds about it, but in the end, my daughter is with me. I think it's awesome when men get custody or have their children live with them. Who says men can't raise children.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I am so happy for you. I have a 12 year old...something special about father daughter relationships.

Remember you are teaching her by your actions what to expect from men when she grows. Open her car door, take her on Daddy daughter dates so she learns that she is to be respected!

I'm sure you will do just that though...

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
That's great news JDUB, from what I read only 10% of men get custody of their children; I could be wrong on that stat. I have a 14 year old daughter that lives over 100 miles from me & I make sure our time together is positive & fun when we spend time together. JDUB, make sure you make the right choices so that you can raise your daughter, you don't want your door kicked in with her there & lose everything you have built with her. Just my .02 & make sure you tell her how proud of her you are & that you love her!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Congratulations! I only hope mine will make the same choice some day. I miss being able to kiss her good morning and good night everyday! You've gotten the best gift a father could ask for, I'm very happy for you brother

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
That's excellent news - very happy for you. I get tears in my eyes thinking about losing mine.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Congratulations this is good news for each of you. That is an extremely difficult decision for a child to make. That says a lot about you as a man and a father.

Do your best and always be mindful of this. Family courts will hold you (Dad) to a much higher and different standard than they will Mom.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Congrats!!!

My daughter lives with me.... I love every second with her.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
First off congrats!! I have a 10 yo and I am hoping I can do the same with mine. I'm in the same situation as 5.0 right now. I miss seeing her daily. Luckily for me her mother is screwing up their relationship with a POS she has been dating. The best karma ever is me & my daughters relationship has gotten closer. Love her to death & im convinced some day she will be with me!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Congratulations on the great news....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic