Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

My COVID Log

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Makes you wonder what the real numbers are if there are people like yourself that don't report having it. Not preaching or lecturing just rambling. I would suggest calling your primary doc if you have one for your safety and getting it reported so "they" can get to the people who you were in contact with? Again, not telling you what to do just blowing smoke out my ass :eek:

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Makes you wonder what the real numbers are if there are people like yourself that don't report having it. Not preaching or lecturing just rambling. I would suggest calling your primary doc if you have one for your safety and getting it reported so "they" can get to the people who you were in contact with? Again, not telling you what to do just blowing smoke out my ass :eek:

What thread have you been reading?

1.) I’ve been tested by a doctor at doctor’s office...it was positive...that’s how I know I have it...that was the first step....it’s written in the OP.

2.) How the fuck would my primary doctor be able to tell the people I was with? How would he know who I’ve been with and how would he contact them?

3.) Why do I have to report my health to the government? I don’t tell them when I have the flu, or when I have an upset stomach, or when it burns to pee...so why are you implying that people should be forced to admit their health woes to the government?

4.) Read the whole thread, then respond. Maybe you’ll see that I’ve been quarantined since I found out from a doctor and have already contacted the few people I saw before I was diagnosed.

5.) You can take your mask off now that you’re done reading this.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So does it burn when you pee @SAD ? Seems like a good time for hospital room sex since she is still there.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So does it burn when you pee @SAD ? Seems like a good time for hospital room sex since she is still there.

I had enough trouble getting the receptionist to tell me what room she was in. I was pretty worried about her because I hadn’t heard from her since she was admitted. Turns out she gets no cell service in the hospital and was took sick to call me and tell me she was too sick to call me.

Anyways, lady said she couldn’t release info on who was or was not in the COVID treatment area. I explained that she had given it to me and I was her significant other (little white lie) and that I was worried. She put me on hold and literally called my ex to see if I was legit.

So what does my ex do, first thing on the phone?

“You told her you’re my significant other?! That’s so sweet, I’ve been thinking about that a lot...”

Facepalm.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I had enough trouble getting the receptionist to tell me what room she was in. I was pretty worried about her because I hadn’t heard from her since she was admitted. Turns out she gets no cell service in the hospital and was took sick to call me and tell me she was too sick to call me.

Anyways, lady said she couldn’t release info on who was or was not in the COVID treatment area. I explained that she had given it to me and I was her significant other (little white lie) and that I was worried. She put me on hold and literally called my ex to see if I was legit.

So what does my ex do, first thing on the phone?

“You told her you’re my significant other?! That’s so sweet, I’ve been thinking about that a lot...”

Facepalm.

Sounds like a Covid Christmas miracle haha.

Reactions: SAD
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

1.) I’ve been tested by a doctor at doctor’s office...it was positive...that’s how I know I have it...that was the first step....it’s written in the OP.

2.) How the fuck would my primary doctor be able to tell the people I was with? How would he know who I’ve been with and how would he contact them?

3.) Why do I have to report my health to the government? I don’t tell them when I have the flu, or when I have an upset stomach, or when it burns to pee...so why are you implying that people should be forced to admit their health woes to the government?

4.) Read the whole thread, then respond. Maybe you’ll see that I’ve been quarantined since I found out from a doctor and have already contacted the few people I saw before I was diagnosed.

5.) You can take your mask off now that you’re done reading this.

Take your sweater off and chill bitch, for christ's sake did you read what i posted. Your initial post said nothing about going to the dr, just that you had it and you felt like shit so stop making shit up. I said I was just rambling asswipe!!!!!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Exactly! I know you are aware of this but many are not familiar with the reporting process. Everyone that test is reported by the lab that did the testing as either positive or negative. You become a statistic. All counties and states keep track of this data and report it to the federal government. There is no need to tell your doctor to report anything as it has already been reported that you tested and tested positive. This is how they determine "presumed" cases. Those that go to the hospital are recorded as hospitalized and those who don't go to the hospital are recorded as recovered.

The same thing also happens with the flu. If you get tested for the flue it is reported by the labs that do the testing You are listed as recovered if you don't go to the hospital. Those that have to be hospitalized are also recorded. The CDC has all of this data each year. Most of us never go to a doctor or get tested when we have the flu. So we never really know exactly how many have the flu each year.

My wife tested positive at CVS and was reported by the lab, she had symptoms but never went to the doctor or hospital. She treated herself. However, she was one of the few that rebounds. This means that the virus comes back from some unknown reason. So after 3 incidents of that she did see a doctor and was treated with another dose of hydroxychloroquine. This was not reported to the state because she did not test again. The 2nd treatment seem to work as she has not had another problem. We believe now the hydroxycloroquine is much more effective that the chloroquine.

Thank for keeping us updated. I am glad you are kicking this virus in the ass. I guess the worst part of it is dealing with the unknown and having to be inundated with all the fear mongering. Oh, you better get that ring Lizard King was talking about.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Take your sweater off and chill bitch, for christ's sake did you read what i posted. Your initial post said nothing about going to the dr, just that you had it and you felt like shit so stop making shit up. I said I was just rambling asswipe!!!!!

First post, first paragraph, last sentence “got checked, positive for Covid”

I figured that everyone would assume I got checked by, you know, a doctor, with a test, meant to check for Covid.

No need to make anything up. I ain’t trying to fight you or have you come on the thread and make backhanded remarks about how “people like yourself don’t report it.” Just providing my experience with it so far. Take it or leave it.

But thank you for noticing that I hadn’t notified the authorities of my positive notice yet. Your noting it has been noted.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
First post, first paragraph, last sentence “got checked, positive for Covid”

I figured that everyone would assume I got checked by, you know, a doctor, with a test, meant to check for Covid.

No need to make anything up. I ain’t trying to fight you or have you come on the thread and make backhanded remarks about how “people like yourself don’t report it.” Just providing my experience with it so far. Take it or leave it.

But thank you for noticing that I hadn’t notified the authorities of my positive notice yet. Your noting it has been noted.

Yeah, my state already sent me a text giving me ways to track my own whereabouts and whatnot. I deleted it and blocked the number. I don’t need another big brother.

Reactions: 5.0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic