Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My arms

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Thanks Fellas. It's a far cry friom where I wanna' be but I guess it's not a bad start after being out for so long.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
A long way to go to get back here...
Before these pics start a flaming battle I removed them. For the record though,yeah. I had 20" arms

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Those last pics from 2005 look strange to me. Your muscles are blocky - almost like the animation for the Batman cartoon on Fox.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
no synthol. I've spot injected my arms but no synthol. these last two were from 05. I was using a ton of insulin and Deca and enanthate. Enanthate always works wonders in me. Well,and eating like a horse helped too. I was a lb. or two shy of 250lbs. I'm only 5ft9 in my sneakers so it was a lot to carry. but i got very strong from that cycle.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
I can assure you I'm not batman. Nor do I associate with Fox...

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
oh boy! Here we go...

Last edited:
V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
One thing that i have been doing lately that i know has had some effecct would be the preacher curl machine. I grab the handle about shoulder width apart so my pinky finger is just about lined up with my armpit. When I get to the top of the contraction I actually try to squeeze my bicep as much as possible by trying to twist my hand a bit at the top. The opposite way your hand would turn for a hammer curl. This gets me sore as hell and has brought out my peak a lot. I always make sure my armpit/chest is snug up against the bench/pad. So theres zero cheating at all. I'll make a short vid to show you what I mean. It's hard for me to explain.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
my arm workout usually looks like this. But I can sometimes seem like I'm just running a muck in the gym because I'll get into one of those "zones" where I start lifting in very high volume and just try to keep the pump going until I feel like I've had enough. But anyway,this is what my brother and I did yesterday.

Started with a set of standing alternate dumbell curls
1 warmup set 30lb dumbells 15 reps (1 set only)

Then moved to big bar curls holding the bar at slightly wider than shoulder width apart so the entire bicep is incorporated
6-8 reps with 135lbs
8 reps with 115
10 reps with 95

Next was seated hammer curls
6-8 reps with 80lb dus (they don't seem so heavy after watching your training partner do them with 150's)
8 reps with 65lb db's
8-10 reps with 50lb db's

Then dumbell preacher curls on the incline bench
8 reps with 50's
8 reps with 40's
and another 8 reps with 40's

Like I said,sometimes I'm less organized and tend to do twice that much volume. But this is a pretty average arm routine for me. I always go heavier when I'm training with my brother. we push eachother in a way that only two competative siblings can. He's a little bigger,a little stronger but we are pretty equal when it comes to bi's and tri's. I have more muscular arms. He's got an upper torse like a bull.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
oops,forgot we did one armed hammers on the cables after db hammers. Light weight holding the rubber stopper ball on the end of the cable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic