Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

MVP Tests Positive for Steroids

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
You can imagine that most are using something, it's there job and they want to keep the paychecks coming. Strangely they either don't go after the mediocre players or they just don't mention it when they find them. I would imagine that group would be far more involved because they might not be quite good enough to be in the bigs. This whole thing is stupid and it should be legal so I never have to read another story like this.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
at this point who really gives a shit about pro players in any sport using gear its and obvious witch hunt for the high end players. it would be different if they discrmenated across the board on every player.

I personally think make them all juice and get jacked, fuck I have an HD tv I want my pro athletes like video games just out of this world skills you know get your money worth out of the high def shit

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
at this point who really gives a shit about pro players in any sport using gear its and obvious witch hunt for the high end players. it would be different if they discrmenated across the board on every player.

I personally think make them all juice and get jacked, fuck I have an HD tv I want my pro athletes like video games just out of this world skills you know get your money worth out of the high def shit

Exactly!!! Some of it is that good now. It's amazing to see though in some of the players for me growing up an Offensive Lineman I see that shit as the most obvious. We're talking players 6'4" 350lbs running 40's in the 4's when something like that collides with something human it's devastating!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic