Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

muscleegg,protien powder, or not?

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I am a big egg white fan get them from sams club in the 4 container of egg whites. Like to make them at night if hungry, use a little mushroom, hot pepper, and grated parm cheese. Best low-carb snack around. I have been curious about Muscleegg you see it everywhere but I dont really know anyone that uses it regularly. Any feedback? The flavors are interesting and its only $122 investment for the 6 1/2 gallon variety pack. I only use protein powder when I am too lazy to cook something up or ran out of my chicken supply. Might be a little easier on my kitchen time to replace a meal a day with this????

N

Nobel252

Jun 28, 2012
I've used all their flavors and I think its a great source of protein. Their chocolate caramel is delicious

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I've used all their flavors and I think its a great source of protein. Their chocolate caramel is delicious

thats good to know do you freeze it when it comes in and use it as needed? How long is it good in fridge?

N

Nobel252

Jun 28, 2012
thats good to know do you freeze it when it comes in and use it as needed? How long is it good in fridge?

It comes frozen when I buy it and I usually buy 4 gallons at a time so I store three of them in the freezer which are good for up to one year and the one in the refrigerator is good for one month

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic