Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

MuscleBear

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The big thing here is, MB was not some huge supplier to UGL's maybe a couple but most would probably had some source outside of him. For the most part he sold name brand shit the usual stuff you got from a Euro Source....really the US expended that much shit to go to another country?
Domestic sales is what they cry about yet they went to MB in the Ukraine?
So now the US judicial system is used to pull a guy from another country and bring him here for a body slam?
WOW! All the noobs who used his site will cry but guess what the UGLs will carry on til they are busted directly...so in the end this is no more than the average steroid bust but with a bit more money and flare expended upon it...
Bottom line is this war on steroids is targeted at a demographic of people in their 30's with jobs, paying taxes and following the law otherwise...they cause no harm but to themselves...its all about easy busts on people who actually give a shit about themselves, I would imagine LE got tired of busting narcotics dealers who dont give a fuck about life and would no sooner turn a gun on them when they show up with warrants....so lets see bust people who are easy, or bust hardened ass criminals who may kill you...hmmmm you do the math.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^AJ, you know what I was thinking about as well? We are so brazen in our illegal usage of drugs, maybe that's their bone they pick with us. Do we find the same sized communities online publicly talking about doing coke, heroin, weed, etc and where someone can get it. Furthermore, how is "this person's" heroin? "Nah, I use "this person's" heroin instead with good results." LOL. We basically dare them. It's just so, brazen. People advertising openly and shit.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
f the popo....i have friends that are 5oh but they dont waste their time on roid busts....prob some rich kid got in trouble and dear ole dad pulled strings ...such bs
plus we all know that the 5oh that arnt eating donuts are in the gym growing on pink dots

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
^AJ, you know what I was thinking about as well? We are so brazen in our illegal usage of drugs, maybe that's their bone they pick with us. Do we find the same sized communities online publicly talking about doing coke, heroin, weed, etc and where someone can get it. Furthermore, how is "this person's" heroin? "Nah, I use "this person's" heroin instead with good results." LOL. We basically dare them. It's just so, brazen. People advertising openly and shit.
Yeah these fuckers who have re-invented open sourcing for gods sake.
Its one thing we talk about HOW, hell LE probably likes that since most of them use too...but how to get it and who and seeing guys make big money, I dont think LE gives a shit if you sell a bud a bottle or buy some from someone, but fuck you make money off anything and the US gov't will be up in ya with a big ol dick.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I've had a bunch of newbs PM me on another board wondering what happened to musclebear.... I assure them, "oh, he's still around, check this link..."

MuscleBear-S

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
LMAO ur an ass. I know better than to check that one.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LMAO ur an ass. I know better than to check that one.

I didn't know better and have since gouged out my eyes with a friggin melon baller... Its tough being a new guy :(

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I've had a bunch of newbs PM me on another board wondering what happened to musclebear.... I assure them, "oh, he's still around, check this link..."

MuscleBear-S

A quick mouse-over told me that is a link NOT to click. lmao

Nice GS.

-CC-

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Muhahahaha nice one to scare the noobs. GS

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic