Muscle Mags Worth the $?

Muscle Mags worth the price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I voted yes.... Not because the articles are worth a shit, not because I like endless advertisments.... But because once I open an issue of flex I realise how fuckin tiny I am and how badly I need to train/eat/sleep harder and better. Looking at freaks makes me hate myself and gives me a swift kick in the ass.

So once a year or so I buy a flex for just that reason.... Plus I LOVE fitness models.

That's also the only reason I've ever purchased a fitness magazine....motivation. Usually I can get some great motivation videos on youtube, but sometimes it just nice to come home from work and sit down on the couch before I go to the gym and just look at the pics of these guys pumpin iron. They're freaks and they inspire me to a better workout for sure. I don't even bother with the trash advertisements or "advice" given in the articles. It would be way better if there was a magazine that just profiled bodybuilders with spreads each month of 2 or 3 guys and a little background info. I enjoy a muscular physique on a guy because it inpires me to achieve the same goal. Just like women admire other women with a bigger rock than them...same damn thing! lol

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Flex seems to contradict itself, many times within the same magazine. I understand they have different writers doing different pieces, but there has to be somebody reading the whole thing through and editing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic