Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Mt2

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I looked on the site, and I see the Mt2, but it doesn't say whether it comes with the sterile water to reconstitute or not.... no biggie, some sites offer it when you buy it. Will be purchasing soon. Also, is the buy 2 get 1 still on??

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Nope.....didn't come with mine. But the shit turned me black...... :D

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've used it the last 2 summers and the results were great. The peptide site I use doesn't offer water most don't. Do you have a protocol in mind? Dose...timing ..etc?

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
nada....just some suggestions people have given on here....

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
I looked on the site, and I see the Mt2, but it doesn't say whether it comes with the sterile water to reconstitute or not.... no biggie, some sites offer it when you buy it. Will be purchasing soon. Also, is the buy 2 get 1 still on??

Hey bro currently it doesnt, we try to be in complaince with the fda ect , with the solution it may make us un compliant as its for research use only, however, we have the call in to see if we are able to offer it with the peptides, if so, it will be free of charge with all peptides, were hoping to hear back soon

thanks for the post

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Thank you! and....also not a bro! :p haha

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Got it a few weeks ago, but didn't want to post until I saw actual results. Started with .5mg, just bumped it up to .75. Let me say this first: MANPOWER IS AWESOME!

went and got the moneypak, placed the order...dumb me ordered the wrong thing for hubby. Contacted manpower, and issues was fixed, no questions asked! Stuff got here SUPER fast. Awesome company!!

And now, for the Mt2 review: after a just a few days, I've gotten "A**, have you been tanning?" "Holy crap! You weren't that tan a few days ago!" I'm not kidding. Good shit (besides the horrible pain I'm in for hours) Good stuff. Thanks manpower! Will def come back!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic