Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Mt-2 !! What do you guys think?

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
Me and the wife are thinking of giving it a try what's the input ? I have a peptide company in mind but want to know if anybody has taken it and or liked it at all lmk thanks...

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
It gives me crazy nausea but I've used it probably 6-8 times for extended periods ..4-6+ months

take it before bed with food in your stomach

take a Benadryl when you take it

I load for about 15 days at 1.5mg

then 1mg three times a week for 2 weeks and then 1mg weekly for maintenance
Thats my own personal load that has worked best. Some load longer others a little shorter even

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
And what do I mix it with it comes in a kit with sterile water is that fine or is there a special type of water to mix it with

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yea bacteriostatic / sterile water is fine ..acetic acid works but not necessary

input 1ml into the vial but be sure to use the tip of a smaller gauge syringe 25 or less to vent the top so pressure is relieved.
Once mixed shake it up and let it sit for 5 minutes. Draw out .1 ml for starters (1mg) and pin subqutaneously with a slin pin. I recommend doing it in a non public place... It can bruise and in rare cases you can get some discoloration under the skin from pigmentation build up. Glutes is a good choice, just in the fatty area

sterilize the area and pin.

it is good to still do some tanning in a bed but minimal is needed.. I start out around 5 min twice a week as this triggers the melanin release

as the tan develops you can up the time ...

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
Ok so inject the water and use another (2nd) pin just to vent the air going into it at the same time correct? And that's only to mix it , and you swirl it not shake right thank you !!!

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
And I want to make sure before I ask but the peptide company's that advertise on here are good ?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
let me say this to your question
if a pep company cant carry good m2, i wouldnt trust any other peps they carry
that said, lots of places have good m2, never ordered from a pep comp that had shitty m2. even the ones like gw*p and extre*m, both which have bad reputations
So i'd say your g2g...havnt tried them. but from the sources here i hear chem store is g2g! never tried them but heard good stuff
i'd support the board sources and def go with one of them.
these guys running this site are solid so they souldnt have a sponsor here if they were shi8

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I have heard good things about m express. and yes thats all there is to mixing it..shake, swirl, whatever you want to call it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic