Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
b6yl2g.jpg

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! merry xmas Kids!

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
What the hell were you doing at 3AM to come across that? Any weasels hiding in there? hahahahaha

By the way, saying "Merry Christmas" is no more offensive than that picture!!!! LOL

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I wish people either Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas- they invariably smile..., especially if they wished me Happy Holidays first.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
It's merry Christmas, keep Christ in Christmas. I'll never be PC to prevent offending someone, this country is one nation under God. If you want to worship a rock and tell me happy holidays, move to another country! So many people dont know or refuse to remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas and that's the same people that brought you Obama and all these other liberal shitfucks.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I like the picture!

Individually you should wish people the holiday you celebrate, or if you are trying to be extra polite the one they celebrate. But I understand businesses going with happy holidays as a good catch all. I do not understand xmas. Only one of the holidays is covered by xmas, so why not stick with that holidays name?? Xmas just seems to be a way to pick a fight and nothing more.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
How the hell did this turn into a debate about X vrse Christ ? lmao! I types X-mass which means Christmas to me.

I do agree that i'll never say happy-holidays to keep from offending a muslims.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
The "x" in "xmas" stands for Christ. X is the Greek letter Chi which is the initial letter in Christ.

Did you really think someone just decided to through an x in there for the hell of it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The "x" in "xmas" stands for Christ. X is the Greek letter Chi which is the initial letter in Christ.

Did you really think someone just decided to through an x in there for the hell of it?

Wow I actually was totally unaware of that! Thanks for awareing me!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Well, I wasnt expecting that, but I guess it is that time of year !

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
It's merry Christmas, keep Christ in Christmas. I'll never be PC to prevent offending someone, this country is one nation under God. If you want to worship a rock and tell me happy holidays, move to another country! So many people dont know or refuse to remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas and that's the same people that brought you Obama and all these other liberal shitfucks.

I knew I could count on you Dan to vote Obama in 2012. Thanks!!

Slic.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
bah humbug!
fuck christmas and fuck santa too!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic