Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Motivational Monday!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Monday is here again, and boy oh boy has it shown itself to be a Monday this morning..sooo to remind me of why I woke up this morning I want to know what motivates you(today) in:
The gym:
Professional life:
Relationships/family:
The kitchen(if you have goals requiring dedication here):
And
Personal/Self improvement( not physical):

Have a wonderful Monday!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
126 views and 0 replies... ok... here goes...

The gym: The ability to produce positive change and have it completely within my control
Professional life: Solving problems. I was promoted 7 times in my last company due mainly to solving problems. I'm starting over with a new company now and the problems are different but the challenge is the same.
Relationships/family: To have the kind of love that the Bible talks about in 1 Corinthians chapter 13... and for it to be totally unconditional.
The kitchen(if you have goals requiring dedication here): Right now just to consume 4000 calories a day and have my macros about where I want them. Doesn't matter if I eat the same thing every day or not
And
Personal/Self improvement( not physical): To be more like Christ, to advance my new career, to take care of my family - both physically and spiritually.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The gym: Time off, I'm wicked excited to get back to it. When I do I'm on cycle
Professional life: Nothing. In a slump. Have to fix legal and license problems to once again be gainfully employed
Relationships/family: ....
The kitchen(if you have goals requiring dedication here): I like to eat tastey food, and I'm poor right now so that means cooking.
Personal/Self improvement( not physical): Have to fix my legal troubles. My current slump is what's motivating me. Just gotta push through. I'm sick of getting myself in these situations. Considering adding alcohol to my list of drugs I won't do because I can't handle the addiction anymore.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Personal/Self improvement( not physical): Have to fix my legal troubles. My current slump is what's motivating me. Just gotta push through. I'm sick of getting myself in these situations. Considering adding alcohol to my list of drugs I won't do because I can't handle the addiction anymore.
Good luck 69... you can do it bro.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I love the challenge of beating myself past what I thought was possible. I also appreciate my primary virtual spotter JB for pushing me regardless of how good of a day I may have had :D I'm also motivated daily reading what all of the folks on the Den are up to pushing themselves in crazy ways too many to mention all of you guys but special recognition to Hawkeye who is two months out from a complete and Bicep tear and surgery to reattach it. He's already Deadlifting 405 for 5 sets of 5 and Benching 365 for sets, he's setting the standard complete madman!!!!

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
LA fitness 5 am...i had to get it done before they all get up and i have to here it...lots of company till thursday...6:30 they're still all asleep..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic