Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

MK677 & CJC w/dac Blood Work Results

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Figured I would share this as you dont often see bloods for peptides. I have been running this stack for 2 months and just got my BW results. I did base line bloods right before starting. I had BW drawn like 3 weeks ago and for some reason the lab was unable to perform the tests on the sample. I had blood redrawn and just got the results in from the redraw.
Mk677 25mg/day & CJC w/DAC 750mcg E3D:

IGF Baseline Test: 193.4 , this draw: 273.2 (flag:High)
HGH Baseline Test: 1.9, this draw: 2.9 ref range up to 3.0

I am pretty pleased with this stack. My goal or hope was it would be an effective GH Peptide stack that required minimal pinning. The numbers are by no means off the charts but I would say they are like an anti aging plus when it comes to gh & igf levels & results. I seem to be experiencing all the anti aging benefits of GH plus some added benefits. IMO this would be a nice alternative to GH trt as Pharma GH is so expensive & generics are so hit and miss.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Yeah not bad at all

Hows the bloat on the mk?

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah not bad at all

Hows the bloat on the mk?

I kept hearing about it so I was concerned. When I take gh i get some bloat but I take low dose daily aspirin and it helps with it. I decided to try that with mk right from the start, did it and no bloat other than diet dependent fluctuations.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Interesting. It bloated the hell outta me at 25mg. I started back today at 12.5mg

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I kept hearing about it so I was concerned. When I take gh i get some bloat but I take low dose daily aspirin and it helps with it. I decided to try that with mk right from the start, did it and no bloat other than diet dependent fluctuations.
Curious why you'd chose aspirin for bloat. Aspirin decreases Platelet aggregation (clumping) and is cardio-protective. This is why we give it to folks having chest pain/Heart attack. It has no effect on water/sodium retention.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Curious why you'd chose aspirin for bloat. Aspirin decreases Platelet aggregation (clumping) and is cardio-protective. This is why we give it to folks having chest pain/Heart attack. It has no effect on water/sodium retention.

Effects on vasopressin(adh).

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Effects on vasopressin(adh).
Thanks for clarifying...this is why this board ****ing rules. Do you take it nightly or in the morning? I saw some research from Life Extension Foundation about the BP effect better at night.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
your using 750mcg E3D, I bet thats doing 90% of the work here.

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Thanks for posting bloods, I always use mk when I'm off cycle. Helps me sleep and I i feel i keep more gains made from cycle

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Thanks for clarifying...this is why this board ****ing rules. Do you take it nightly or in the morning? I saw some research from Life Extension Foundation about the BP effect better at night.

N/p at all man. I take it pre bed along with my MK. There was no method for that , it just so happens thats when I do it but now that you mentioned that about BP I will be sure to continue taking it at that time intentionally.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
your using 750mcg E3D, I bet thats doing 90% of the work here.

Yeah I have considered that. I am actually thinking about dropping the cjc for a couple weeks and getting bloods while just taking mk but I am not 100% that I am going to do that. Its $125 pop for blood work for IGF & GH and I have already had it done 2x for this already.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic