Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Mission "bodybuilding"

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Hello Folks! I'm here in hopes to expand my AAS knowledge and enjoy discussing them with everyone interested.
I'm an active female bodybuilder in the CPA federation. I compete in Figure and WPD. Also WBD but WBD is just for fun and stage experience because I don't plan on being competitive in it.
I'm 30 currently! I plan to give it my best shot through my 30's at achieving a pro card in either Figure or WPD. I have lots of growing to do!!
Currently 140lb 12%bf 5'6"

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It almost feels like we already know you ;) !

Srs ... you've been stirring up some good discussion here at the Den. A belated "Welcome" for a belated Intro.
Bonus points for fellow dog people.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Welcome! My now wife of one day short of one week, lol, is a WP competitor. ~5'2" and ~135lbs

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
It almost feels like we already know you ;) !

Srs ... you've been stirring up some good discussion here at the Den. A belated "Welcome" for a belated Intro.
Bonus points for fellow dog people.
Ya I should have done a proper into post first but didn't realize what topic I was posting to lol I think I got it all figured out now. Looking forward to lots of Juiced up discussions!

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Welcome! My now wife of one day short of one week, lol, is a WP competitor. ~5'2" and ~135lbs
Awesome!! She on here to? I'd love to chat her up! It's a small world for us ladies.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Now, it is proper intro! congrats. Welcome to have a fellow lady den'er to talk with about "things".

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Now, it is proper intro! congrats. Welcome to have a fellow lady den'er to talk with about "things".
Haha I think I got my ducks a row now! Thanks my Lady!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic