Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Millington man charged with producing, selling anabolic steroids

W

wrrecordholder

Feb 27, 2013
Tony, your to stupid for this. But's lets play anyway.

I never said I was arrested the same day as you, everyone knows when I was arrested, I posted it on the boards I was on one day later, did you? NOPE. Tony kept real quiet about his

I am not a convicted felon dipshit, I took a plea for two misdemenor civil rights violations (9 months a piece), many people on these boards are familiar with the case including Basskiller. I have been on these boards since you were a freshman in high school.

you do have a record, anyone can run your name, remember when your stupid ass threatened your wife and pulled the phone out of the wall and the deputies found the winny you tied to throw over your fence? hmmm

It clearly states in the Millington police Facebook post that members of WTDTF and NCIS were present at my house, you an idiot (again).

My bust or how I was busted is not the focus here. I didn't snitch on my fellow cops many years ago and took 18 ****ing months in fed prison for it. I could have nailed you, three other locals and took down several big private boards and not gotten shit. Instead I plea to a ****ing felony and 500 dollar fine to be done with the shit.

Your the snitch. You sat right in the interrogation room telling them the people you could hit over the head. I'll quote here from a source close to the scene "Question: what about neuhalfen?, Answer: I can do him, if he isn't the one that did me"

As far as avoiding you at all costs, your damn right, knowing your were trying to set people up, yeah I'll avoid you. I knew about your bust when you tried your lame texts "could you look at my wifes car" probably trying to come over wearing a wire, sorry bro, not happening.

Didn't find any drugs huh, clearly states they got more than 500 vials from a storage unit they followed you to.

Oh, that's right that nasty whore was the secretary at the company you worked for. Do the cops know your training and supplying the owner?

How come you left out that you were slinging gear openly at the Millington, Bartlett, Arlington and Lakelend ATC's? Everyone knew big shot Tony. Always running your mouth about how good your shit is. Doing ****ing deals openly in the gym and in the gym parking lots. I told you that shit would get you busted years ago, just like I told you not to try that damn bain. But no, big Tony is to smart. You got yourself busted bro, your way to stupid for this line of work. Do what I did and quit.

PS. If you think I'm avoiding you because I'm afraid of you, you know where i ****ing live, big or small, skinny or tall, you can be choked out;). BTW, I'm divorced from the crazy wife, Good luck with your case(s).

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Gorilla and wrrecord, welcome to TID
Thanks for joining.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
I may be getting old but WTF is Bain???

W

wrrecordwf