Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Mighty has arrived

Mighty

Mighty

Feb 6, 2018
Im a long time vet of the boards. Former mod and admin at Freakz, long time member at undergroundfreakz, plus I was a mod on a few other boards back in the old days. I’m just getting back in the game after about a decade off. I stayed consistent with the gym but haven’t been on the dark side since before smart phones were invented. Glad to be back on the boards

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Before smart phones! I'm guessing you are having some challenges navigating the new forum software as well.

Freak went down after Axio was busted, Brian Wainstein is dead. T-bar, ChestRockwell and Marty stop by occasionally. Welcome back.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Same Mighty who was a mod on Hardcore Mass?

Mighty

Mighty

Feb 6, 2018
Its an adjustment navigating the board. Freakz went to absolute crap down the stretch. BigJim selling the board was the downfall over there.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
You're a blast from the past brother. :) I was wondering the other day about where all the guys from Freakz and MC are now.

Welcome to TID!

Mighty

Mighty

Feb 6, 2018
You're a blast from the past brother. :) I was wondering the other day about where all the guys from Freakz and MC are now.

Welcome to TID!

Heyyyyy two slug. Long time no chat! I was wondering if u were still around. Nice to see u

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID mighty. Good to see the old vets here. Please make yourself at home!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic