Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat

Metal Ace Pro Briefs (Size 44) For Sale. Never Used

K

kididaho

Dec 14, 2011
I ordered these briefs and broke my shoulder blade before I could use them. Once I was healed up enough to get back at it, I realized I was WAY off on the size I ordered. With the time lapse, I cannot return these to Elitefitness. I'd take $150 for them obo, as long as it's a reasonable one.

I never used these, and if you need a size 44 (and I strongly recommend you view the sizing guide on elite's website), these are new and ready to go.

Thanks,

Kid

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Interesting first post. TheYardSaleDen.com

I think Pillar could use these...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

maybe you should get them admin and we can put them in the TID locker room for lease :D

K

kididaho

Dec 14, 2011
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Well, I took a stab at contacting Elite, and they took them back, no questions asked. Talk about awesome service. I thought there'd be no way they would take them back, but I was told as long as they weren't used, no problem. Wow!

I opted to order the new Jack Pros, and am going to try them out tonight....Hope I'll be able to get these on....wish me luck.

Happy Holidays,

Kid

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Ummm...... I think I'm all good Admin. I really appreciate you thinking of me though... Way to look out bro :rolleyes:

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I ordered these briefs and broke my shoulder blade before I could use them. Once I was healed up enough to get back at it, I realized I was WAY off on the size I ordered. With the time lapse, I cannot return these to Elitefitness. I'd take $150 for them obo, as long as it's a reasonable one.

I never used these, and if you need a size 44 (and I strongly recommend you view the sizing guide on elite's website), these are new and ready to go.

Thanks,

Kid

This isn't wal-mart!

(yeah I said it Admin, what you gonna do son?!?!?!?! lol)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic