Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Met new doctor and he gave me a new protocol. Also, how do I get off what I'm already on?

C

Cobramustangsvt

May 8, 2013
Just met the new doctor and he gave me this protocol:

Test cyp 200mg weekly
Sterile Compound Nandrolone Decanoate 200MG weekly
HCG 250IU's 2X a week
100 3 cc syringes

Since he's letting me inject at home, I wanted to shoot myself with 50MG 2X a week instead of pushing 200MG's a week into me. I want to avoid an AI and would rather slowly creep up to the highest test level possible without an AI. I just don't want to deal with more medication. I go back to him in 3 weeks for bloodwork and he'll check my test levels and see if I need an AI.

Does anyone know what this is: Sterile Compound Nandrolone Decanoate 200MG? I Google'd it and it's Deca Durabolin. I asked him what it was for and he said it'll put muscle mass on me. I'm 219lbs and 20%BF. I would like more muscle but I also read that Deca messes up your dick. I would rather not deal with it.

Last question. I'm on the 4th week of a 500MG Test E cycle with 250Iu's of HCG and aromasin at 12.5MG ED. I am finishing up my 4 week kick start of 30MG's of D-BOL. I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT but I'm guessing that I don't need to PCT since I'm on TRT. How do I transition? Do I just start pinning 50MG's 2X a week after I'm done with my 12 weeks at 500MG?

Thanks

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
You are using an anti-aging clinic. The deca is a dead give away. Others may differ, but I would suggest starting at a lower test dose, say 100 mg weekly, and dropping both the deca and the AI. Adjust the test dose based on bloodwork and symptoms.

C

Cobramustangsvt

May 8, 2013
You are correct. He's a family practitioner who just started working for an anti-aging clinic earlier this year. My insurance covers him but not the clinic so I get the benefits of the anti aging clinic and insurance coverage.

I was planning on pinning myself 2X a week at 50MG's each shot and giving myself 250iu's of HCG. I really want to avoid an AI and everything else. I want a very simple TRT protocol.

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
You are correct. He's a family practitioner who just started working for an anti-aging clinic earlier this year. My insurance covers him but not the clinic so I get the benefits of the anti aging clinic and insurance coverage.

I was planning on pinning myself 2X a week at 50MG's each shot and giving myself 250iu's of HCG. I really want to avoid an AI and everything else. I want a very simple TRT protocol.

Sounds like you're on the right track. Theoretically, smaller, more frequent test injections lessen testosterone spikes and minimize the production of estradiol.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Bro I'm jealous. Deca on an HRT prescription, that's covered by insurance. Nice.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Just met the new doctor and he gave me this protocol:

Test cyp 200mg weekly
Sterile Compound Nandrolone Decanoate 200MG weekly
HCG 250IU's 2X a week
100 3 cc syringes

Since he's letting me inject at home, I wanted to shoot myself with 50MG 2X a week instead of pushing 200MG's a week into me. I want to avoid an AI and would rather slowly creep up to the highest test level possible without an AI. I just don't want to deal with more medication. I go back to him in 3 weeks for bloodwork and he'll check my test levels and see if I need an AI.

Does anyone know what this is: Sterile Compound Nandrolone Decanoate 200MG? I Google'd it and it's Deca Durabolin. I asked him what it was for and he said it'll put muscle mass on me. I'm 219lbs and 20%BF. I would like more muscle but I also read that Deca messes up your dick. I would rather not deal with it.

Last question. I'm on the 4th week of a 500MG Test E cycle with 250Iu's of HCG and aromasin at 12.5MG ED. I am finishing up my 4 week kick start of 30MG's of D-BOL. I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT but I'm guessing that I don't need to PCT since I'm on TRT. How do I transition? Do I just start pinning 50MG's 2X a week after I'm done with my 12 weeks at 500MG?

Thanks

I'm not following the blood work though. You're currently on a 500mg Test per week cycle and you go back to the doctor for blood work in 3 weeks???? You're also questioning how to transition from your cycle to TRT. Is this your first cycle??

C

Cobramustangsvt

May 8, 2013
This is my first cycle. I was planning on cycling and I went and got bloodwork to establish a baseline. That's when I discovered that I had low t.

I didn't want to waste the cycle so I started it anyway. I'm finishing up week 4 now. I don't want to do bloods while on cycle so I'm going to delay the start of TRT. That's why I was wondering how am I going to transition.

I had a PCT of Nolva and Clomid but I probably don't need that anymore. I'm thinking of just dropping the doseage down to 50MG 2X a week after I cycle and then seeing the doc and doing bloodwork after being on that setup for a couple of weeks.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
50mg twice a week is a good start. After cycle, do that for at least a month and then get labs.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
You should probably get your own labs in a couple weeks though. Your lipids and RBC could be way off. If they're off, your doctor will think its from TRT or will at least be suspicious that you were running something prior. Lipids and RBC can take longer to normalize than Test levels.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic