Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Mental Side Effects Of Tren

H

hungryectomorph

Mar 21, 2012
Tren is the only damn steroid that actually messes with my head. I've run it a few times in the past, and have hound that it just puts me in very negative place in my head - I feel like an evil superman. I love it, but not as much as I hate it!

~Hungry

spraynpray

spraynpray

Jun 28, 2012
I don't know your cycle history, however assuming you have a few cycles under your belt my advice would be don't fear the sides of tren. For me I only become edgy while on tren when I don't get enough sleep,(which can be a side) but that can be said if I don't get proper rest while NOT running tren. Excessive sweating is probably the biggest down side for me. But even with the sweating, crazy dreams, and interrupted sleep, the benefits strongly out way the negatives. Keep us posted.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I ran tren E my first run, just started with a small dose the first two weeks or so. I get zero sides, besides shortness of breath.

If anything, I may be a little nicer while on tren. I don't think my wife and I have ever got along better then while im on tren.

I love tren.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The only reason I wont do tren again is the thyroid suppression, didnt even know about it until I got my labs.

Thanks for posting that, does the same to me (from blood work) thyroid, T-3 goes way down, not to mention adrenal suppression fatigue as well.

50mg ed for 4-6 weeks it is not so bad for most, go to 75mg or 100mg ed and those effects get really bad.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I love the huge strength increases & noticeable body composition changes from tren acetate. However, I had a lot of problems during this last run of tren acetate @ a dose of 75 mgs per day... I was one irritable, pain in the ass to be around. So much so that I stopped using it earlier than I had planned... that is something that I've never done before.

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
Tren is awesome on the effects of the body.......I made the mistake of running tren e my first time so with sides of me not being used to the effects of the tren made me anxious....I hit week 9 and dropped the tren e.
THIS WAS MY FAULT I should have run acetate to get a better feel for the tren.

I will run it again......But acetate is what I recomend also!

How much Tren e did you run?

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Definitely run the shorter estered tren ace first. Tren can be a very harsh compound even for experienced AAS users. I would run a tren and prop cycle, at 50mgs a day, for your first time, I would increase the prop to at least .75mg. You should also have ancillaries in case of prolactin issues. Personally, when on tren I also take .5mg of caber twice a week and 50mg of proviron.

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
I get huge strength and growth while on tren but I hate everybody and everything during the entire cycle. Its been a few years since I used it maybe I will try it in a cycle again
this spring.

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
T he biggest thing i noticed was increased energy like hyper excited all day and hungry i didn't sweat at all and i wasn't moody and thats really weird due to me being easily irritated ,and i made mine from the finiplex pellets so i know it was real my pee got dark after 6 weeks probably due to under hydration i just got some and I'm running it as soon as my hamstring is better everything effects everyone in certain ways thats my new motto no matter how much i read i keep coming back to that I'm saying I'm special I'm saying a person really has to try something to know how its gonna effect him ,my friend swears by win injectable like its the holy grail he's huge form that and sust go figure and no tendon joint issues wtf explain that to me i was actually happy on tren a overall giddiness like caffeine

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I ran a cycle of tren e & anadrol (& test of course), guys I was going insane! (Literally)... Started accusing my wife of ****ing around, had it in my head so bad started ****ing with people about it! Totally not cool on my part! However I must agree about the ganja!!! I wasn't smoking anything at the time and I was ready to ****ing kill anybody over any little thing any given moment... But that's just me, everyone is different. And FYI I'm a pretty laid-back dude most of the time. I really hate to admit this, really feel like an ass hat however, I truly just wanted to punch people in the face for no reason at all.... I don't anger easy however I have a very very BAD temper when I lose it and I lost it a couple times on that cycle... Like the other bro's said use short esters so if it's starting to get to you you can hop off quick!...

Last edited:
PainTrain

PainTrain

Jan 19, 2014
I'm on the above cycle right now
Tren. E
Anadrol
Test

Night sweats at the beginning but all passed
Hornier than a nympho

Mentally stable at home and wk no aggression but I think that's because I make an conscious effort to control it knowing I'm on the juice

Road rage is out of control but I think that's my release seeing I hold it in everywhere else

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
Why is there so much cycle discussion on here?Blast and cruise is the way to go.Cycling is harder on your body than staying on it.I love tren on precausion I have is it's addictive lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic