Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Mental Side Effects Of Tren

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Also, as Raiden said..tren will give you incredible strength gains. Make sure you lift smart to avoid injury, AAS will help muscle growth but you've also got to remember your tendons are not going to benifit from the AAS. Go too heavy too soon without good form and you'll have problems.

ON SPOT Stumpy!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Why is there so much cycle discussion on here?Blast and cruise is the way to go.Cycling is harder on your body than staying on it.I love tren on precausion I have is it's addictive lol

Really! Try telling those whom have cycled for many months to years and have a HTPA so screwed up the only remedy IS TRT!

Cycling with COMPLETE HTPA recovery is NO DOUBT a better choice physiologically especially compared to intercycle "cruising" where LH secretion is chronically flatlined.
jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks for posting that, does the same to me (from blood work) thyroid, T-3 goes way down, not to mention adrenal suppression fatigue as well.

50mg ed for 4-6 weeks it is not so bad for most, go to 75mg or 100mg ed and those effects get really bad.

Thyroid and Adrenal suppression?

Hmm I've not seen any evidence of that in the human literature but have read claims to that effect (based on gross literature extrapolations) on forums and suppose an idiosyncratic reaction could be responsible.

However in the absence of pre and intra-cycle Thyroid and Adrenal assays, confirmation approaches the impossible, especially with regard to a primary or secondary etiology.

regards
jim

Last edited:
P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Gotta agree with Dr. Jim again. And going to repeat myself (again):
Cycle 8-to-12-wks-on & then 8-to-12-wks-off

The off cycle not only gives my body a chance to re-coop. But when I get back on I feel like a newbie again and my body responds beautifully.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I am on Test E and Tren E at the moment and having almost no sides, except I feel like Superman! Well, then there's that trouble getting a full night's sleep . . .

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I am on Test E and Tren E at the moment and having almost no sides, except I feel like Superman! Well, then there's that trouble getting a full night's sleep . . .

129157558613824302.gif

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic