Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Melatonan II

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I got me a bottle of some, 10mg. Whats the dosing and how to reconstitute?

First I would sincerely recommend a prospective MT-II user to slow down and consider the commitment. What are your expectations? Do you have a prediction in regards to what you'll look like with 1000x more melanocyte activity?

Couple basic helpful links of reference are Peptide-Guide, Peptide Calculator (page on Melanotan), and Melanotan Forum

Problem with all the peptides are that they fall into a handful of categories. Harmless snake oil (peptide fragments), potent peptides requiring care (Melanotan II/PT-141, GHRP-6...) and generic peptides a fool can utilize (rHGH, CJC-1295, Ipamorelin). Make sure with Melanotan II you are aware and familiar with the dose you are taking.. Further take care of your skin and be careful during phototherapy (on MT-II). Not good to learn the hard way on a multitude of fronts (dark eye circles, scars, eye damage, freckles/moles, down the list...)

That said, good luck & keep us posted! Be warned, as little as 250mcg triggers the aphrodisiac (in my experience at least) - 1mg+ range is unreal! (yet something I only want a few experiences of per year)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ok so its a 10mg bottle soo id take 500mcg a day for a week and then just do it 2x a week after right?? Ill put 1ML in the bottle so ill just take out at the 5 on the slin pin.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Why do you want to make it so concentrated? The more concentrated you make it, the harder the accuracy of the dosing will be.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Why do you want to make it so concentrated? The more concentrated you make it, the harder the accuracy of the dosing will be.

Helpful advice from Unit :cool:
Been using MT-II for so many years...generally maintain on a small dose - the less concentrated MT-II is easier to be consistent.

I try to get approx 20 doses per vial of MT-II. When reconstituted with 2ml, a 5mg Melanotan II gives 250mcg doses each 10iu. When reconstituting 10mg Melanotan II, 2ml is used to arrive at 500mcg per 10units. Keeps it simple and straight for me

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Helpful advice from Unit :cool:
Been using MT-II for so many years...generally maintain on a small dose - the less concentrated MT-II is easier to be consistent.

I try to get approx 20 doses per vial of MT-II. When reconstituted with 2ml, a 5mg Melanotan II gives 250mcg doses each 10iu. When reconstituting 10mg Melanotan II, 2ml is used to arrive at 500mcg per 10units. Keeps it simple and straight for me

No problem will do, thanks vette and unit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic