Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Don't knock it 'till you try it!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
well damn, Ima try one and get back to ya'll. Never been big on soul food we'll see. I'm not even from california (where people try everything once) and I'll give it a roll. I'll warn you though I hate animal fat...ever since I was a kid I cut it away like a plastic surgeon working on mj's nose.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Mcrib is badass love those things. mmmmmmmm unhealthy goodness

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
My unhealthy achillies heal is Popeyes chicken..YUM

GR

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I think we need a separate thread for what is everyone's Guiltiest Food.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
water-into-wine-that-was-nothing-try-my-best-invention-mcrib.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You do realize the McRib was Mcdonalds way of getting the black's to eat there too...

And now we see it worked... Because you guys love it... LOL!!!

McRib is shit meat with shit taste... If I am going to eat ribs it will be the real thing... No fake ass half steppin for me... I keep it REAL in every aspect of my life... that's some food for thought...

M

Mad_dawg

Dec 9, 2010
The popular McDonald's sandwich is back. Find out what's inside — if you dare

Ooof. What's the meat made of?
Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.

Yes I Know this is an older post, but still had to comment

Now this part is utter bullshit! Damn these stupid retards that write shit like this. There are no fricken innards, tripe or heart in this product. There is pork trim (meat and fat), a salt/sugar mixture and prague powder. That's it. No nasty pork guts go into this product! Picture bacon ground up but with a different cure/flavoring and that's about what your eating in a McRib.

So, if you're on a low fat, low sodium diet you may want to avoid this sandwich, but don't believe the quote above.

Oh, and if you're curious about the hamburger patties they are 100% pure beef. Now that means in translation; lean meat and fat ground and blended to make hamburger. No beef innards, hearts or anything else.

Sorry, just had to inject my 2 cents here....lol.

Peace,
Mad_dawg

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I don't care what's in it the delicious yummy ness that is called the mcrib. I will always eat them

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Damn this post is making me hungry. Wish McD's delivered.

Burger King delivers now... but no McRibs there. How can you guys not love the McRib? Thats un-American!

M

mustang_00

Jan 4, 2013
never tried one because I thought they had bones... finally was told there molded to look like ribs. I'm ****ing retarded but still put off by it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic