Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Man Avoids Jail After Sewing Son's Butt Shut

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
WAUKEGAN, Illinois -- A man who took a needle and thread to his son’s buttocks accepted a plea deal that will keep him out of prison.

Randy Swopes, 52, will be put on 24-months probation and have to do 250 hours of public service, NBC Chicago reports.

The incident took place in 2008 when his son who suffers from Crohn's disease was 14 years old.

Crohn's is an autoimmune disorder that causes one's own immune system to destroy healthy tissue.

Those afflicted can suffer from fever and gastrointestinal tract problems.

Swopes' son was suffering from a fistula, an abnormal connection between an organ and another structure.

Instead of taking his son to the hospital, Swopes opted to sew it shut himself.

The incident resulted in an infection that put the teenage in the hospital for almost a month, said the report.

Assistant State’s Attorney Danielle Pascucci told the Lake County News-Sun that Swopes accepting the plea is not a direct admission of guilt, but admitting there is enough evidence to convict.

Swopes could have faced up to five years in prison.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
LOSER my son had that about 2 years go, not a fun thing to have.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
They should have just shot him on the spot.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why did they accept a plea is a good question...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I feel there is a lot to this story that we don't have. Leave it to the media to leave out anything that may make the father sound less like a monster asshole. Something doesn't add up here.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
i worked by waukegen a month ago--i should have read this sooner i would have hit the dad with my work truck

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
WTF?? Crohn's is an internal issue how did sewing his ass shut help? WTF WTF WTF!! My brother has been fighting this for almost 30 years. I remember they told his why he went from 160lbs to under 100lbs while in the Navy. They thought he was full of shit and made him go to work. I finally was on deaths door and they sent him to a Seattle hospital and removed 22" of his small intenstine. He was on Prednisoe (sp?) for years and now he can hardly walk because of all thebone damage it caused.

That fucker should have been shot!!! WTF I must say again. People can be so fucking stupid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic