jacobss
What's New?

Man Accused Of Selling Steroids Outside New Albany, Grove City Gyms

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
1zcnywh.jpg

NEW ALBANY, Ohio - Franklin County Sheriff's deputies arrested a man accused of selling steroids in the parking lot of area gyms.

Stephen Spaulding was arrested after allegedly selling steroids in the parking lot of Urban Active gyms in New Albany and Grove City.

Spaulding, 28, was one of four people suspected of the crimes. Police were continuing to search for the other three allegedly involved.

The Franklin County Sheriff's Office said that the suspect also sold steroids out of their homes. The products included powdered steroids.

Search warrants revealed that authorities searched Spaulding's home and found drug-related items including vials and pills.

Spaulding was charged with felony drug trafficking. His attorney said that Spaulding has no criminal record and that he was innocent until proven guilty.

The identities of the three others suspected of selling steroids were not released.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ccused-selling-steroids-gym-parking-lots.html

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Watch the movie in the link at the bottom of the post. There will likely be more arrests.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Powdered steroids,good journalism right there. Sourcing in a gym parking lot, not real smart. Hopefully he has a good lawyer and is smart enough to not say anything else.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The picture is not powered steroids, its peptides or HGH....Then again I dont do drugs so it could be powdered steeroids :eek:

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The picture is not powered steroids, its peptides or HGH....Then again I dont do drugs so it could be powdered steeroids :eek:

Exactly, my sarcasm must not have come through very well. stay safe out there folks

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Hate reading news like this

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Since powdered steroids were mentioned they must be way more powerful than the normal variety.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
At least is wasn't aerosol steroids...

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I'm more of a suppository steroid kinda guy!:eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic