Magnesium l-threonate

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Magnessium BiGlycinate

L Theanine 400mg
Apigen 50mg

Dopamine like effect ...... stops thinking, its also super relaxing.

IMHO this is the best Hubeman sleep stack.
Sounds like a good product to offer.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I bought some with L Theanine and Apigen

I struggle like many of you with sleep. I want more and don't get enough. Maybe this will help and help with my cognitive function a bit.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Myo-Inositol

1000 to 2000mg for when you wake up in the middle of the night.. your ass is going back to bed. you wont even feal like you are really awake, and falling asleep again is easy. plus it is to suppose to have many other health benefits. enjoy the reading.

another Hubeman promoted supplement that really works....

I only need 1000mg

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I take magnesium glycinate as part of my night time supplement regimen. I've been using it for so long I couldn't tell you how effective it is at helping with sleep. I do take L-Theanine if I'm having a particularly stressful time, or having trouble sleeping.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I take magnesium glycinate as part of my night time supplement regimen. I've been using it for so long I couldn't tell you how effective it is at helping with sleep. I do take L-Theanine if I'm having a particularly stressful time, or having trouble sleeping.
I take L-Theanine as well if I know I am gonna have trouble sleeping

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I like ZMA for sleeping, but magnesium can literally knock me out for 3 days. I buy empty capsules and from one standard ZMA cap I can me 20 caps I am so sensitive to magnesium. Then I have to time it perfect, 2.5 hours before bed or I will have a magnesium hang over. Its a trip.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I like ZMA for sleeping, but magnesium can literally knock me out for 3 days. I buy empty capsules and from one standard ZMA cap I can me 20 caps I am so sensitive to magnesium. Then I have to time it perfect, 2.5 hours before bed or I will have a magnesium hang over. Its a trip.
Maybe that's why it's so difficult for me to get up in the morning sometimes lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
THAT IS CRAZY BRO!

Mag is just a mineral, i wonder why it effects you so?

I can tell no diff between mag threonate and glycinate. I have not been taking it long though,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic