Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Magicians "Accountability" Thread

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How is your energy? I am askin because you ate some chicken thighs and a burger... A sweet potato or some brown rice early in the day isn't gonna slow you down. In fact it might just energize you to work that much harder. I know when I go low carb or ketogenic that I don't have the explosive energy or power that I normally would.

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
How is your energy? I am askin because you ate some chicken thighs and a burger... A sweet potato or some brown rice early in the day isn't gonna slow you down. In fact it might just energize you to work that much harder. I know when I go low carb or ketogenic that I don't have the explosive energy or power that I normally would.

My energy has been pretty good. Going to have some brown rice and vegetables with my chicken today at lunch. Not really intentionally trying to cycle my carbs like that I just make my meals in bulk for the week on Sunday so I don't have to scramble to eat something good for me.

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
Friday!!!

Shoulders!!! My energy was terrible this this morning. Had to work late yesterday and didnt get the eight hours of sleep I normally get and it was drag ass ugly this morning. Struggled through but not the workout I had planned at all.

Cardio 20 minutes before lifting... None after lifting today...

Military Press 135lbs x 5 Ugh!!
Shrugs 225lbs 4 x 10
Front delt raises 4 x 10 20lbs
Lateral free weights and machine raises 25lbs
Rear Delt work Reverse Flys machine 135lbs 4 x 12

That was pretty much it for today. I went way slower than my normal pace. No lifting tommorow just cardio.
Going to increase my carbs today to help with my energy level.
Meal #1: Post workout shake 50g protein,, 5g creatine and glutamine

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Good shrug work.
Was that one set of presses?
If so, why just one?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
^^^^ good catch GA ^^^^

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
No should have been four set of 12 reps... Trying to hurry while typing this morning. Normally I do some dumbell presses as well but since i was dragging ass this morning i simply ran out of time.

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
Ok... Got to catch back up....

Saturday did cardio and Abs and stuck pretty close on the diet..

Sunday Rest Day Did nothing!!!! Cheated a little had 2 pieces of pizza and about 12 oreos but other than that I was good.. Oreos is a major weakness of mine.. LOL!!!

Monday: Chest day Cardio 35 minutes total 20 before and 15 after.

Bench 225 x 10 four sets
Incline dumbells 80lbs x 10 x 4
Decline dumbells 80lbs x 10 x 4
Wide grip chest 180lbs x 10 x 4

Did some rope triceps work at the end because I had a few extra minutes.

Weight was down this morning to 231lbs. Lost about 5lbs since last week...

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
Tuesday!!!!

For some reason my oldest son who has a broken thumb went to wrestling practice yesterday for the first time in a month and got back in the gym this morning. We did some more chest and triceps today to get both of us on the same schedule so to speak. My diet has been good nothing but chicken and veggies everyday lately. Going on vacation on Thursday so we will see how I do while I am gone.

Meal #1: Protein shake 50g, creatine and glutamine 5g each.
Meal #2: 6 oz chicken
Meal #3: 8 oz chicken broccolii with cheese sauce
Meal #4: 6 oz chicken

Making progress!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic