Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Lululemon buying The Mirror or $500mil

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I am considering buying stock in the company. It is $314 per share and has done very good since April when stock took a dive.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Lulu.jpg

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Take a look at Peloton too.

Peloton.JPG

Last edited:
Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I play, that is about it. I am no wolf of wall street by any means.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I play, that is about it. I am no wolf of wall street by any means.

A friend of mine (spiritual brother) use to dab in it...He made a tad, shad bit but also said it was "equivalent" to gambling to a degree!...I don't think he messes with it any more...

How ya been doing, bro?...Haven't seen you around much?...Everything ok?...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Doing good Bro! So far Bitcoins has made me more money than stocks ever have.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Doing good Bro! So far Bitcoins has made me more money than stocks ever have.

I know nothing of bitcoins...Sounds a "bit-to-coinish" to me, haha!...

Glad to here u are ok, my dear bro!...I assume the fam is too!...How's the back?...Mine is reeking havoc!...Still don't know how u are able to function with it!...Anyway, good to hear from ya!!!!!....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I know nothing of bitcoins...Sounds a "bit-to-coinish" to me, haha!...

Glad to here u are ok, my dear bro!...I assume the fam is too!...How's the back?...Mine is reeking havoc!...Still don't know how u are able to function with it!...Anyway, good to hear from ya!!!!!....

I bought one Bitcoin just for the hell of it when they 1st came out. It was almost worthless. As you see now, my almost nothing investment is worth over $10K now. Bitcoins fluctuate fast and are traded 24/7. I believe today set an all time record high. When they hit $10K mark I usually sell, then wait for them to fall to $9K or so and re-invest. This is all really pretty new to me but kind of a fun hobby. I honestly have little clue what I am doing but I have managed to make much more money doing this that money sitting in a savings account.

Wife is recovering from most likely covid 19. I thought she would end up in the hospital until she started the chloroquine protocol. Big change in 24 hours. Three days later no fever and no symptoms. My back seems to be somewhat better after taking almost a kit of BPC 157. When it gets uncomfortable I take a Gabapentine at bed time.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I bought one Bitcoin just for the hell of it when they 1st came out. It was almost worthless. As you see now, my almost nothing investment is worth over $10K now. Bitcoins fluctuate fast and are traded 24/7. I believe today set an all time record high. When they hit $10K mark I usually sell, then wait for them to fall to $9K or so and re-invest. This is all really pretty new to me but kind of a fun hobby. I honestly have little clue what I am doing but I have managed to make much more money doing this that money sitting in a savings account.

If u're making money, u must know a little somepum!...

Wife is recovering from most likely covid 19. I thought she would end up in the hospital until she started the chloroquine protocol. Big change in 24 hours. Three days later no fever and no symptoms. My back seems to be somewhat better after taking almost a kit of BPC 157. When it gets uncomfortable I take a Gabapentine at bed time.

Sorry to hear she might have it, brah!...Glad tho she is doing better...U say she "might" have it, did she get tested?...I'm hearing mixed reviews on the HCQ...Some for it, some against...Have u did any research on it?...Read where it can cause severe sides...

I took gaba years ago...All it did was make me "relaxed"...I got absolutely NO PAIN RELIEF from it...Only thing that has ever worked for me is the wretched narc...I've been contemplating the peps (espeicially, HgH) for my condition...Just not convinced it will work...I've been told by quite a few that it will work...Again, my dear bro, good to hear from ya!!!!..

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic