Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Lower Back Spasms

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Did you JUST hurt it? I recently strained my lower back and threw up hip allignment off deadlifting. Thats what the chiro said i didnt do an mri to see if any discs are bulging, but i had terrible spasms the next day and could barely move and hurt like hell. I did about 4 chiro visits and lots of rest. It felt 100x better each day for a few days then just kinda felt off and a little tight forca week or so but i was back lifting normal just no deads. Its been about 4 Weeks now and itz been back to pretty much 100% for a week or 2.

E

EZDOER

Sep 5, 2012
Been about a week. Felt it tweak when doing hip sled. Ice helps. Guess I'll go see chiro too. Thanks.

N

nov865

Dec 8, 2011
I've been suffering from back spasms for over 20 years. Ice as soon as possible then heat and liniments for a few days. Massage also helps. Back off the training for a few days and watch your lifting technique, particularly the positioning of your hips

juice lee

juice lee

May 17, 2012
ice and heat 20 min each. what always helps me is a muscle relaxer and a good pain med with rest. go see your doc. stretching helps too but youll need someone to help you do that

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Sep 15, 2013
Strengthening your lower back by doing back raises should give you some relief.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic