Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

looking to hear experiences with GHRP-6

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I searched and read a few threads but there isnt much info about actual researching experience with GHRP-6...

Im looking at it for the liver values I read about but wanted to know if anyone had any other valuable experience with this...

Also how long you used it...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I used it a couple months along with modified GRF(1-29). The main thing I noticed was an insane appetite.

Sep 11, 2012
I searched and read a few threads but there isnt much info about actual researching experience with GHRP-6...

Im looking at it for the liver values I read about but wanted to know if anyone had any other valuable experience with this...

Also how long you used it...

I used it for 3 months at 300mcg daily 100mcg 3x per day. Hunger went through the roof. Uncontrolably. Sleep patterns were good. Sleepy all day. It isn't as strong as ghrp-2 and you don't get that crazy ass hunger and I'm not nearly as drowzy throughout the day. I quit taking it and was just using modified grf with ghrp-2 once a day before bed at 200mcg per and it works just fine for me like that. Been doing it like that now for 6 weeks and its all good. I won't have my bloodwork done until the 17th but I'll let you know what my values were. I'm not taking orals right now but my values were higher than normal 6 weeks ago do to the drinking and pain meds for sleep. So we'll see. Hope this helps bro.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I used it a couple months along with modified GRF(1-29). The main thing I noticed was an insane appetite.

This is what I noticed the most as well.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I'm considering the add of this to help w hunger since I'm going to be taking drol, the appetite on ghrp2 was insane and got annoying at times lol

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'm considering the add of this to help w hunger since I'm going to be taking drol, the appetite on ghrp2 was insane and got annoying at times lol

if it was annoying on two wait till you try 6. six is much worse lol. Thats actually a great idea though. the only orals i do ok on are Var as everything else crushes my appetite and libido.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
GHRP-6 and get ready to EAT THE ASSHOLE OUT OF A HORSE!!!!!!! Like a nasty Drunk food binge! GHRP-2 isn't a 1/4th as bad a GHRP-6 but you will get used to it and hunger is lessen as you get experienced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic