Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Looking for recipes and meal planning ideas

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I have been now working out for a while and I am looking to take things to the next level, I weigh 202 lbs consistantly and I have been told I look great but I am my worst critic.

My diet is that of a person who is always on the go, eating whatever i can with no real thought on actual nutritional value.

I want to plan out a true bodybuilding diet, for good clean lean mass.

I would love to hear other bodybuilders actual recipes for each meal and why they choose to eat what they do along with the seasonings that you use and amounts of measured out foods.

I am looking to cut out all fast food so please do not post any fast food ideas. Please post complete recipes that you have used.

Looking forward to hearing all you ideas!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
eat clean, drink at least a gallon of water a day, lean meats, vegs, complex carbs, simple carbs after workout. slow digesting fats be4 bed. LOTS of protein

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
ya man, it's pretty simple as TG mentioned above.

I've gotten plenty of meal plans by searching for "3k daily calorie meal plan", 4k, 5k etc.....

It's up to what you like mainly. For instance, I get tired of chicken after 4-6 days straight so I'll switch to turkey, lean-ground and make some burgers or ground turkey teriyaki stir fry with some asian raw veggies.....then maybe I'll switch to duck.

There are a ton of things that I change up weekly, monthly etc but you need to find the right diet for YOU that coincides with your lifestyle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic